News Round Up 2020

What ever happened to the Ink and Paint series that was in development when Disney+ was first introduced? I was looking forward to it but it seems to have disappeared.

Better Mulan OW rumor BO - it's a disaster, worse than Tenet financially for a same tent pole budget $200M movie...it's probably why Disney hasn't done anything with November movies yet...

https://screenrant.com/mulan-2020-movie-disney-plus-office-success-failure/
"Mulan made a total of $35.5 million on its opening weekend from Disney+ subscribers.
Early numbers indicate that Mulan was watched by a total of 1.12 million households on its opening weekend."
Some reports were that it faired better than expected. I do think Disney did themselves a disservice by announcing when it would be included in Disney+ outside of premier access. If they waited to announce that after it debuted I think it would’ve got some more purchases. I held off because of that. I’ll just wait until December at this point.

In addition to these restaurants, there are many others offered offsite on Orlando Magical Dining website. For $35, which includes appetizer, entree, and dessert, it is an incredible value. We dined last night at Eddie V's which is in Doctor Phillips, up by Universal area, International Drive area..Our meal was DELICIOUS! We both chose an identical meal from the Magical Dining Menu choices..The caesar salad as an appetizer was delicious and well portioned, our Filet Mignon was probably the best Filet we have had in years, so tender and cooked perfectly, and we finished this incredible meal with their signature dessert Bananas Foster..the servers light the dessert and you wait a minute before eating it for the flame to extinguish itself. The restaurant did an excellent job of socially distancing the tables, the service was top notch and attentive. What a deal, as this filet on the regular menu is about $42 ala carte. For every meal that is served at many restaurants through this special period, $1 is donated to a food bank. You must make a reservation through the Orlando Magical Dining Website. The restaurant was quite vibrant for mid week. Highly recommend! ::yes:: :yay: Locals apparently return year after year during this Orlando Magical Dining period.:thumbsup2 Magical Dining Menus are on the website after you click on the restaurant that you are interested in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter