News Round Up 2020

Everyone is losing their mind about this on Facebook.

Good lord people, calm down. There are still going to be crossbeams, just not as many.
People are very protective of what they love.
I imagine they'll be covering the skylights as they move to work over the lobby.

would it be safe to assume with this renovation and the monorail deck being renovated at the poly that Ohana will not be opening until summer 2021 also? We are going in February and i have pretty much decided that is what happening based on the renovation accouncments. Ohana was one of my planned dinings but i have a plan b now. lol

I wouldnt say the construction is stopping that from happening, more so the resort only being DVC is kinda stopping that. When i stayed at Poly last week, even though the resort Monorail stopped a hour after park close they still ran a bus loop between the monorail resorts till 11pm. So you could still feasibly get to a dinner reservation at Ohana if they decided to open it back up before the rest of the resort is open. In saying that i dont see them opening up Ohana until they feel the need of the crowds of having a full resort

would it be safe to assume with this renovation and the monorail deck being renovated at the poly that Ohana will not be opening until summer 2021 also? We are going in February and i have pretty much decided that is what happening based on the renovation accouncments. Ohana was one of my planned dinings but i have a plan b now. lol
THat is a safe assumption with the resort being closed until summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter