News Round Up 2020

Going one step further- maybe they didn't make as much as they expected on Mulan (which already has a following from the original movie). So rather than having a similar outcome where the entire merchandising machine would fail without that base already established, they are offering it for "free."

I bet that's it. Maybe we, as super fans, don't think like others. Mulan being a remake is mostly what turned me off. The China stuff did the rest. However, I did love the Jungle Book and Pete's Dragon (although that was really a completely different movie). I don't think they fully understand some of their audience. A large portion of D+ subscribers are super fans, so I think many people would have paid up to $20 for premiere access to Soul.

Who's watching The Right Stuff tonight???

We will be. Feels like a bourbon cocktail kind of show!

Report back everyone!

We will probably watch it later. Hubby used to be an Aerospace Engineering major, so he's a big space nut, in addition to a regular nut. I loved the Apollo documentary last year; it was so beautiful.

Watched episode one! Really enjoyed it.

Just finished. We really, really liked it.
I can definitely see the Mad Men comparisons (which is one of my favorite series of all time). Much more adult than people would expect for Disney +. It really takes you to the time and place, the acting is fantastic and so is the music.

Episode 2 is out too, but we are waiting, I like to space them out.

We will probably watch it later. Hubby used to be an Aerospace Engineering major, so he's a big space nut, in addition to a regular nut. I loved the Apollo documentary last year; it was so beautiful.
A question for you resident nut. Has any show, doc, movie been better than "From the earth to the moon" on HBO many years ago? Me, I don't think any compare.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter