• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

News Round Up 2020

Sorry, I should have posted in the other thread, my bad!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I got the pin discount from email offer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same dates, same view and saved a touch over $1,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Last edited:

I got the pin discount from email offer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same dates, same view and saved a touch over $1,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice! Is the pin discount more savings than the current January-March discount? (Or was your trip for March-June?)

Does this make it easier to put a ride into this pavilion? I could see FOP-esque magic carpet ride.
I’m not sure if easier is the right term. Disney certainly isn’t doing it anytime soon. The speculation is right now it makes it easier to shut the pavilion mostly down until it’s needed.

Good, self regulation of ride safety shouldn't really be a thing. These examples just show why. I really want to know how a guy got his junk ripped off on a water slide and what was done to make sure that can't happen again and why it was reported as "back pain."

These examples, plus the electrocution incident, show that Universal really should lose their right to self-inspection and self-report.

When I was carny, we had several events line why with a mobile sky coaster. One weekend in Kansas, they set up with no inspection, because Kansas didn't inspect rides at the time. Next weekend we were in Kentucky with them and the inspection took over an hour because they had so many findings. Bad cables, bad harness, improper fasteners, etc. Really showed me the need for outside inspection. Luckily my boss was very paranoid about being sued, so we always were by the book and we got inspected nearly every weekend anyways.

Provides shade to those cars too ... Probably could be useful in, I don't know, Orlando?
Yeah, I never understood why they didn't do this in the MK parking lot (and maybe all of them) instead of the installation near EPCOT...or at least in addition to. Could even offer an upcharge to plug-in for electric vehicles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter