• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

News Round Up 2020

News

https://wdwnews.com/releases/historic-transformation-of-epcot-underway-at-walt-disney-world-resort/
This press release does not mention Play pavilion, or the festival center but notes a festival area.
Oh man .. no Play Pavilion? I guess no surprise .. unless it was an oversight not mentioning it.

I could see them just ditching those plans for the far future simply because it is an attraction that seems very "hands on".

As far as we know, the only thing they did (so far) with that anyway was repair the building, right?

Oh man .. no Play Pavilion? I guess no surprise .. unless it was an oversight not mentioning it.

I could see them just ditching those plans for the far future simply because it is an attraction that seems very "hands on".

As far as we know, the only thing they did (so far) with that anyway was repair the building, right?
No I wouldn’t say this means it’s not happening because clearly they are working on the building. It was just a note that it wasn’t mentioned.

Wasnt sure where they were going to put the station, glad to know they are aiming for the springs, my question is where will the unload and load be, it cant be near the current bus drop off that area is already traffic heavy, I think they will have to put it towards the Circ side of Disney
At Disney Springs doesn’t necessarily mean within what we currently consider Disney Springs. Could just be close.

At Disney Springs doesn’t necessarily mean within what we currently consider Disney Springs. Could just be close.
Yeah I could see it going more down the DS hotel drive or even in some of the empty space near the fire station across from SSR.

I wonder if they will go across the street near Typhoon or Team Disney. There is some land there.
Ya I’m looking at the map now. The other side of I-4 seems to be the best and closest option. And proximity to I-4 simplifies a lot of the route for them. But it’s a major construction job so the roads could be changed.

Upset that they have the audacity to advertise that popcorn bucket. I was just at MK yesterday itching to spend money on one (hopefully the green one). All the popcorn stands I saw only had the Buffalo Plaid Toy Story Alien. And to add insult to injury, while part of my party was in line for Mine Train in the evening, someone parked a stroller with two of the green tree buckets hanging on it right by where DH and my mom were sitting. Mom even jokingly offered to steal one of them for me, and I was almost half willing to let her do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter