News Round Up 2020

I got the white one while I was there. The green one was very limited. I think I saw it at Epcot only. They likely were just getting rid of last years stock of that one. The white one was available in the hub, and in town square.
A week and a half ago, we were able to get three of the green ones at a popcorn stand in Magic Kingdom, a white one in Disney Springs, and the Sven sipper cup in Tomorrowland.

So we picked up food from McDonald's today. DS was super excited to be getting one of the Disney Parks toys. He opened the box and there was a different type of toy inside. He was disappointed so I called the McDonald's to see what was going on. The girl who answered the phone said they were recalled today. She said the game code was not working so they were told to pull them all. Has anyone heard anything about this? Hopefully they will be back or else my son is going to be pretty sad.

So we picked up food from McDonald's today. DS was super excited to be getting one of the Disney Parks toys. He opened the box and there was a different type of toy inside. He was disappointed so I called the McDonald's to see what was going on. The girl who answered the phone said they were recalled today. She said the game code was not working so they were told to pull them all. Has anyone heard anything about this? Hopefully they will be back or else my son is going to be pretty sad.
Yeah apparently they are pulled until December. I went today and got a Disney toy tho.

I read that the QR code if not scanned from the McDonalds app brings up a not good website.

I read that the QR code if not scanned from the McDonalds app brings up a not good website.

I scanned the code and it didn't take me to a website, was a bit annoyed that it didn't work. If you go to the website that's on the card it works and you can add the code. The contest expiration date on the card is for this past August, so I'm amazed that this is what happened since they obviously should have gone out a long time ago.

Hopefully someone here finds out when they come back so we don't miss out on them, otherwise I guess I'll be happy with the 2 I got.

I scanned the code and it didn't take me to a website, was a bit annoyed that it didn't work. If you go to the website that's on the card it works and you can add the code. The contest expiration date on the card is for this past August, so I'm amazed that this is what happened since they obviously should have gone out a long time ago.

Hopefully someone here finds out when they come back so we don't miss out on them, otherwise I guess I'll be happy with the 2 I got.
It was delayed due to the pandemic. On the happy meal box there is a note to ignore the date and that they are good until January.

It was delayed due to the pandemic. On the happy meal box there is a note to ignore the date and that they are good until January.

And if you just buy the toy and don't get the happy meal box one would never know without looking it up.

And if you just buy the toy and don't get the happy meal box one would never know without looking it up.
True but in the grand scheme of things I don't think many do that and those that do are much more concerned with the toys than the ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter