News Round Up 2020

Well, first, I don't think MB are going away any time soon - it's just that they are no longer giving out complementary ones ... And these features might be a motivator for people to buy ones

Second might be possible for them to get info off your phone?

How much do these cost Disney to make...maybe 10 cents each? And they charge 20-30 dollars and some are even more expensive than that. And people continue to buy them. So no, I don’t think MBs are going away any time soon. Not the ones you have to pay for, at least. They gave away free ones for what, almost 10 years? I’m surprised the free MBs have lasted this long. Some people have so many of them that they wrap their Christmas trees with them.

How much do these cost Disney to make...maybe 10 cents each? And they charge 20-30 dollars and some are even more expensive than that. And people continue to buy them. So no, I don’t think MBs are going away any time soon. Not the ones you have to pay for, at least. They gave away free ones for what, almost 10 years? I’m surprised the free MBs have lasted this long. Some people have so many of them that they wrap their Christmas trees with them.

I have 2. One from 2014 and one from 2017.

I am ashamed. 😣

I wonder if they might eventually incorporate Magic Bands into Photopass offerings. I could see people getting annoyed if they bought a photo package only to find "Oh, you want ride photos to actually show up? Well, you need to also buy a new Magic Band for the long-range functions of the ride photos to work."

This land looks absolutely incredible and the interactive elements look awesome! I love how the land has the aspect of exploration and the kinetic energy makes it feel so lively! The only thing I worry about is some of the areas especially the entrance warp pipe, peach castle and the underground level area look very tight.
Yeah, the castle being at the end of the entrance pathway is very strange, I expect it to get clogged up with people taking photos, and yeah I'm going to end up taking photos there. It's a really great idea but you wonder if it would have been better to have a recreation of the castle elsewhere on the land.

I ordered the mint green and navy blue magic bands for our upcoming trip just now because I am an impulse shopper!!! 😂

The mint green was on sale for $10.99. I mean, can't pass that up!

And just like that your collection has grown 33%. Could double your MB collection if you get another one for Micky

I'm constantly surprised at the number of people on this board that have to be hammered to have a good time at the "the most magical place on Earth". Last we visited EPCOT after dark, the "drinking around the world" was so bad, we thought we were on Canal Street in New Orleans. It's turned EPCOT from being my second favorite part to being my fourth.
Good job at reading something into my post that wasn't said and then condemning me for it.......

Is this a permanent thing or a "just for now" thing. It's a huge hit for those staying along Crescent Lake wanting food and especially ice cream.

it doesn't say - from reading what others said, it seemd to be a crowding issue in the area so perhaps after the holidays if crowds lighten they can reopen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter