News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know a week or so ago, folks noticed that any linked sites were not loading on this thread. I'm still not seeing anything but the "Loading..." note to the linked site, and a spinning icon. Any news on when this might be fixed. Very annoying when you need to actually click on a link in order to even see if it's something of interest.

I know a week or so ago, folks noticed that any linked sites were not loading on this thread. I'm still not seeing anything but the "Loading..." note to the linked site, and a spinning icon. Any news on when this might be fixed. Very annoying when you need to actually click on a link in order to even see if it's something of interest.
Hopefully they will fix it soon. I created and thread on the Technical Support board over the weekend so hoping we hear something.

Until it's fixed, if you are set up to receive email notifications for threads you can see the info related to a link for any emails you receive. Not ideal but a bit of help until it's fixed.

Possibly if more people raise a concern on the thread they may look into it faster? Here's a link to that thread.

I still have this issue as well.

I still get it too - if I post something I do (and will) try to include at least a line about what is in the link so hopefully that helps you know if you want to bother clicking on it or not

magical express bus service ending in 2022 IS a big deal -- as MaxRebo pointed out in his deleted post. Really going to cause us to second guess our hotel plans when we find do get to go back.

yeah, as a family of 5 those new value family suites at Universal were already looking attractive ... knowing ME is no longer a factor/benefit of staying at Dinsey and we have to find our own way there anyway (assuming we were flying in) makes them even more likely to be done

While DME it wasn't necessarily an enjoyable experience, and one that many folks were leery of in the current environment, it was convenient. I suppose now the Uber and Lyft folks will be much more in demand. I wonder if they will get the Minnie Van service to be more comparable price wise..... or will they have other options? Only time will tell I guess.

Disney Confirms ‘Resort Guest Early Entry’ Replacing Extra Magic Hours

"Disney also announced a new early theme park entry offering for hotel guests that will debut later this year. The new perk will allow Disney hotel guests to enter any of the four theme parks 30 minutes early each day.

The new early theme park entry benefit helps us better spread visitation across all four theme parks, while providing added flexibility by giving guests extra early park time on each day of their vacation and in the park of their choosing," Disney said in a statement.

Lots of news today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter