News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an Xbox by the blue ray player is having issues

It's more that this specific film doesn't really appeal to me to watch for the story or something but to see it on a giant screen with the sound blasting would be experience ... Just not sure I want to bother without that part of the experience

It’s a shove-popcorn-in-your-mouth and sit back and enjoy a ton of action without having to think type movie. Like the Transformers movies. I’ll always forgive a bad plot and dialogue as long as the action is stellar

It’s a shove-popcorn-in-your-mouth and sit back and enjoy a ton of action without having to think type movie. Like the Transformers movies. I’ll always forgive a bad plot and dialogue as long as the action is stellar

Yup, I don't watch these movies for the plot. I watch it to see a giant monster punch another giant monster. It's why pacific rim was awesome. Giant Robot beating the crud out of giant monster. And why Pacific Rim 2 was so bad, they tried to have too much human element, and didn't have giant robot punch giant monster.

Several parks have managed exit crowds without issue, Disney should be able to manage what SeaWorld, Six Flags, Dollywood, and Wild Adventures have done. Emptying theaters in waves.
I remember @yulilin3 posting something about crowds exiting a Sea World show - didn’t sound like the crowd was very COVID-19 compliant.

I remember @yulilin3 posting something about crowds exiting a Sea World show - didn’t sound like the crowd was very COVID-19 compliant.
I can’t really speak beyond my own experience, but what I saw was a heavily controlled exit where I was never within 6 feet of another person at both Orlando and San Antonio parks for multiple shows.

I can’t really speak beyond my own experience, but what I saw was a heavily controlled exit where I was never within 6 feet of another person at both Orlando and San Antonio parks for multiple shows.
As with the COVID-19 queues, depends on the cooperation of the guests, I imagine.

Yup, I don't watch these movies for the plot. I watch it to see a giant monster punch another giant monster. It's why pacific rim was awesome. Giant Robot beating the crud out of giant monster. And why Pacific Rim 2 was so bad, they tried to have too much human element, and didn't have giant robot punch giant monster.

Human element is fine up until a certain amount. People complain about Godzilla:King of the Monsters because of the human element. There was a solid 90 minutes of Godzilla fight scenes. I can deal with a dumb human plot when you’re giving me that much action

Tron and Guardians are a no for that time period. Rat should be open by June. There shouldn’t be any other “new“ things by then. FOTLK will be reopening at some point this summer, and by last week of June you could be in luck for that.
You may hope, also, for a soft opening of the refurbished version of Hall of Presidents - especially if official reopening is by July 4th, as it was in 2008, but it resumed as late as December in 2017. If you like waterparks, at least one is scheduled to reopen this Spring. I also believe a new exhibit about history of jazz is planned to replace the one on American Native Peoples in the US pavilion in Epcot (not sure where I read this).

Has anyone else noticed that our cute countdown tickers in our signatures have disappeared.... I've tried recreating mine over and over, with no luck... did the DIS removed these or is it another glitch?

Yup. When guests listen it goes flawlessly
I was at Medieval Times the other night. About half the guests didn’t listen and didn’t wait until their section was called to leave. But they left gradually enough it wasn’t shoulder to shoulder exiting. Capacity restrictions help exiting immensely

Has anyone else noticed that our cute countdown tickers in our signatures have disappeared.... I've tried recreating mine over and over, with no luck... did the DIS removed these or is it another glitch?
I tried to change mine and was not able to add the new one. :( I reported it to the board IT at the same time I reported links not loading but have not heard anything at all back from them.

Just noticed my entire signature is MIA which is disappointing as I used it to track our trips. Just looked and they have deleted my entire signature. Wish they'd warned us they were going to do this as I would have saved the info in it elsewhere. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter