News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boo .. great series that I've been wanting to revisit in order via Disney+ just to be able to binge watch them. Watching shows like this and Duck Tales (and Star Wars Resistance) via traditional cable was a slog fest and just reminded me how much I prefer streaming services and convinced me to just ditch cable. I missed shows .. was never aware of when the next season was coming up and the DVR just made things messy (as well as having to still FF through commercials.)

I just wonder the future of shows like this (and Duck Tales) and the Disney Channels in general.

Boo .. great series that I've been wanting to revisit in order via Disney+ just to be able to binge watch them. Watching shows like this and Duck Tales (and Star Wars Resistance) via traditional cable was a slog fest and just reminded me how much I prefer streaming services and convinced me to just ditch cable. I missed shows .. was never aware of when the next season was coming up and the DVR just made things messy (as well as having to still FF through commercials.)

I just wonder the future of shows like this (and Duck Tales) and the Disney Channels in general.
Well Ducktales is officially cancelled now too, just running out the remaining 8-9 episodes starting in February. Disney rarely continues a show past 3 seasons. I don’t see them completely giving up on Disney Channel for a long time. But I think most of the must see animation will now be on Disney+. The channels will be left with live action tween shows and video game streamers.

If I had to guess I'd say Disney plans to continue making content for the various Disney channels.

I do think they'll show up on Disney+ after a season or two. Just like Disney+ will continue to get older shows that are off the air from Disney Channel, Disney Junior and Disney XD.

I'm sure we all knew this. 😀

But I read that travel agency letter and I say as soon as CDC changes to recommended for masks Disney will drop requirement.

(You're gonna miss this! 😁)
Well .. WE know it .. but I am sure there are people that do not (just don't read/watch the news, don't investigate it) ... the vaccine prevents you from getting ill (or badly ill) .. but doesn't prevent you from spreading it. So Disney just needs to make their policy "official" to prevent a disgruntled guest in having an argument with a poor cast member.

EVENTUALLY (and not sure when that will be for most people after a year of living under this fear) we will just need to evaluate the risks of going to public places .. without masks .. just like we have been doing every flu season for a long time now. Getting the vaccine won't make anyone bulletproof, especially if the immunity doesn't last and this becomes a once a year thing like the flu. (That doesn't mean we shouldn't get it .. but it just means that there will still be risks involved going out in public if this virus is around forever)

Well .. WE know it .. but I am sure there are people that do not (just don't read/watch the news, don't investigate it) ... the vaccine prevents you from getting ill (or badly ill) .. but doesn't prevent you from spreading it. So Disney just needs to make their policy "official" to prevent a disgruntled guest in having an argument with a poor cast member.

EVENTUALLY (and not sure when that will be for most people after a year of living under this fear) we will just need to evaluate the risks of going to public places .. without masks .. just like we have been doing every flu season for a long time now. Getting the vaccine won't make anyone bulletproof, especially if the immunity doesn't last and this becomes a once a year thing like the flu. (That doesn't mean we shouldn't get it .. but it just means that there will still be risks involved going out in public if this virus is around forever)

When CDC says okay to be outside without masks, Disney will too. Doesn't matter what public thinks.

Until then, we wear masks! 😷

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter