News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, different park, but whoever wants to be in charge of Epcot would get bonus points if they could somehow work in the return of If You Had Wings....

(great video) (and now i'm crying)

Eastern was the only airline that flew from our local airport to MCO. I seem to recall there was literature/advertisement onboard that mentioned their sponsorship of the attraction. It definitely got the MK juices going even before takeoff.

Eastern was the only airline that flew from our local airport to MCO. I seem to recall there was literature/advertisement onboard that mentioned their sponsorship of the attraction. It definitely got the MK juices going even before takeoff.

Yep! Late 70s/early 80s Eastern was the airline to get to WDW! I even got a pair of wings (pin) from the Captain one flight. :D

Does “Disney owned and operated merchandise locations” include Disney Stores? I didn’t see that clarified anywhere.
This would be locations where you could get the 20% already. Not like local Disney stores and stuff like that, this would be theme park stores, resort stores and those types.

I hope this benefits from the Disney bubble. It's almost the exact same layout it had at the Florida mall and other than being a cute place to look at it didn't really sell much

They have Disney stuff that other locations won't. I'm excited to go the next time I go to wdw, but I love M&M's. Never been to one of their stores, but also not going to venture off property to a mall in Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter