News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is the type of thing this forum will turn into without a proper mod, I'll gladly drift back into the shadows and watch quietly

This forum does not have a mod and I’m guessing there won’t be anyone anytime in the near future. This forum will probably be self moderated for a while, maybe indefinitely.

Also, why do you have to be so rude? You could share your feedback about ITM in a nicer way perhaps by also thanking the person who is clearly putting in the time trying to keep the thread timely and updated. A little niceness goes a long way.

Last edited:
This forum does not have a mod and I’m guessing there won’t be anyone anytime in the near future. This forum will probably be self moderated for a while, maybe indefinitely.

Also, why do you have to be so rude? You could share your feedback about ITM in a nicer way perhaps by also thanking the person who is clearly putting in the time trying to keep the thread timely and updated. A little niceness goes a long way.

I truly appreciate this. Thank you so much 🥰

Hey, last time they added Hatbox and he's great! Still, sometimes I get nervous about them messing around with stuff.

To reply to msyelf, the "new magic" may have to do with the stretching room. Since it is an elevator at DLR it is a necessary part of the show that can't be bypassed. They may have created some kind of way to do that to avoid crowding people into it. That is...worrying but also possibly not really an option.

To reply to msyelf, the "new magic" may have to do with the stretching room. Since it is an elevator at DLR it is a necessary part of the show that can't be bypassed. They may have created some kind of way to do that to avoid crowding people into it. That is...worrying but also possibly not really an option.

Take some Doom Buggies and mount them to the floor of the stretching room. Social distanced achieved and might even have a "coolness" factor. :rotfl2:

Maybe? But I don’t think it would be that, or just that. The last time I was there, HM was having some heavy work done to it. The screen they put over the mansion (I can’t remember the proper name for it) had dropped down at one part and underneath I could see that all color of the building was gone! It was basically a white building. So they were doing some serious refurb on the outside. I don’t know if that’s where the new magic will be. But I’m excited to find out!

Maybe? But I don’t think it would be that, or just that. The last time I was there, HM was having some heavy work done to it. The screen they put over the mansion (I can’t remember the proper name for it) had dropped down at one part and underneath I could see that all color of the building was gone! It was basically a white building. So they were doing some serious refurb on the outside. I don’t know if that’s where the new magic will be. But I’m excited to find out!

Well, I think if they had to bypass the stretching room they would definitely create something show worthy as part of that. I think you would you have to walk down stairs or a ramp or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter