• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Those things look huge, and if it's really one at each vertex as the concept video suggests, I can't help but think thats going to spoil the look of Space Mountain when they're not running. Kinda like the night show barges, this seems to be night time "wow" at the expense of day time show quality. Hopefully this isn't the beginning of a trend or indicative of how Disney see Epcot.

@mrsap I don't think many of us will quite ever look at the word "soon" the same! 😂 thanks for sharing this morning.

And you just totally made my DDs day with this character news, just texted her the links you posted, thank you! 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter