News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

My poor husband came down to visit me from Canada last February (he was applying for his visa while living in Canada). Because of the border closures he got stuck here and has been here ever since while STILL waiting for his Green Card. So not only does he not have any of his belongings, he hasn’t been able to see any of this friends or family in over a year.

Can’t wait for the borders to open up again so we can get hit up some Disney parks with the FamJam!

My poor husband came down to visit me from Canada last February (he was applying for his visa while living in Canada). Because of the border closures he got stuck here and has been here ever since while STILL waiting for his Green Card. So not only does he not have any of his belongings, he hasn’t been able to see any of this friends or family in over a year.

Can’t wait for the borders to open up again so we can get hit up some Disney parks with the FamJam!

I’m so sorry to hear that!! It has to be so hard on both of you 🥺 I truly hope this is the last extension so you both can be reunited. 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Oh no.

Sending *HUGS*

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter