• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was pretty sure somewhere in one of these threads someone with more inside knowledge had said that the bottom portion/frame would be submerged once all the testing/set up was finished.
From looking at the barges and the concept drawing showing what they will look like as fountains during the day, I’m almost 100% sure they will not be partially submerged.

Disney World should be operating similar to this. This is how you open and keep people as safe as possible. I’d still be a happy passholder instead of extremely upset former passholder if Disney World was taking safety as seriously as Disneyland is being forced to.
I'm from a state that doesn't take things seriously, but Disney World has been the "safest" place I've been in the last year outside of my house. At least as far as compliance to masking and social distancing. I was also there with very light crowds, which helped.

Disney World should be operating similar to this. This is how you open and keep people as safe as possible. I’d still be a happy passholder instead of extremely upset former passholder if Disney World was taking safety as seriously as Disneyland is being forced to.
Not judging or discounting, but I was curious what you felt wasn’t safe at WDW. I have concerns about some things we experienced and some things I think are about to happen.

Okay, I'm curious what your issue is at WDW. I went there the first 9 days it opened and thought they did a phenomenal job with everything. Now, we are 8 months later but what's wrong?

Not judging or discounting, but I was curious what you felt wasn’t safe at WDW. I have concerns about some things we experienced and some things I think are about to happen.

I think Disney was much safer than the surrounding area, but they are definitely choosing to overlook issue.

1. Queues
2. Stores
3. Ride capacity and loading
4. Overall capacity and how that affects crowds where people actually want to be

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter