News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
That headline buries the lead - CLUB COOL IS COMING BACK!

"Adjacent to the shop will be a revitalized Club Cool Hosted by Coca-Cola, which will also open this summer. This will celebrate Coca-Cola in a fresh new way, while keeping the fan-favorite experience that invites you to explore tasty drinks from around the world. This space will also have some new magic to bring the global experience of Coca-Cola to life for you."

Thanks for noting that!! I posted without reading- in the middle of a game 😂

That headline buries the lead - CLUB COOL IS COMING BACK!

"Adjacent to the shop will be a revitalized Club Cool Hosted by Coca-Cola, which will also open this summer. This will celebrate Coca-Cola in a fresh new way, while keeping the fan-favorite experience that invites you to explore tasty drinks from around the world. This space will also have some new magic to bring the global experience of Coca-Cola to life for you."

Here’s a write up...

CLUB COOL TO REOPEN THIS SUMMER IN EPCOT

Go win some fortnites!

I'm excited about Club Cool because I miss drinking Bibo! I hope it will still be the same and have Bibo and Beverly for the unsuspecting first-timers! 😁

😂 Thanks!! Another 15 Elims yesterday in Duos 🙂

My DS calls that drink ‘Bimbo!’ 😬

😂 Thanks!! Another 15 Elims yesterday 🙂

My DS calls that drink ‘Bimbo!’ 😬

Bibo is the only one I really like. There are some others that are okay, but some are just gross. That Melon Fanta and Inca Cola are bad - possibly worse than Beverly really. I can tolerate Beverly more than most.

With the news of a new club cool and shops, does this mean that some of the walls will come down in the front of Epcot? Because those make it a pain to walk out of the park.
Seriously! We’ve been coming in the international gateway entrance and avoiding the front because it’s an incredible pain to walk around.

I was worried those things were going to be obnoxious since the preview shot made them look huge, but at least in that photo, they're seem pretty unobtrusive.

Yeah, it's hard to tell how they will actually look from our vantage point on the ground. The zoomed in pictures make them look terrible though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter