News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

I understand your feeling. While it's great that things are getting better, I'm a bit bummed we missed those low crowds I saw last year.
I was there on re-opening day last year, outside of 2 families being jerks about wearing masks, it was amazing.

I need to stop holding out hope and cancel my japan/Hong kong/Shanghai trip for sept and just book it again for next sept. I already have wdw booked as a backup. I don't know why I have even a small hope for even just Japan. I think I just don't want to cancel and then something changes yet if I wait til july to do it I'll know for sure.

I'm going to take a contrary stance to most people...NOOOOOOOOO.

We are going a bit after that. I know numbers are trending up, but I wasn't looking forward to even MORE people during our trip.
I understand your feeling. While it's great that things are getting better, I'm a bit bummed we missed those low crowds I saw last year.

If it makes you feel any better... BWI is only around 378 rooms (<2% of Disney's hotel room stock) and is the smallest resort by hotel room count (I'm ignoring DVC units in that statement). So, not a ton of new guest generating potential with BWI reopening, relatively speaking. :-)

If it makes you feel any better... BWI is only around 378 rooms (<2% of Disney's hotel room stock) and is the smallest resort by hotel room count (I'm ignoring DVC units in that statement). So, not a ton of new guest generating potential with BWI reopening, relatively speaking. :-)
Wow, it looks so big because of it's shape (and that half is DVC) I would not have thought it was so few rooms.

As a fan of Portillo's, it's great to see them doing well enough to expand to yet another location around the country, and I wish them success in Orlando, but at the same time, there's still part of me that (irrationally) misses when it was a only a "local thing." 😏

Since I will likely never visit Chicago again I am happy to see one in a town I do frequently visit and I'll be looking for to the Italian Beef with great anticipation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter