News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to see what the discount might be for the Contemporary this morning just by putting in bogus dates in September and it would never load...must be lots of people booking or at least checking like me.

There's very little available for my dates in Sept forget with the summer discount. I'll keep checking since I am surprised there's nothing for Pop and the only value that came up was AoA at 400 a night. I know I'm going a Friday to the following Saturday but even when I did the same days for wine & dine my TA could get at least a few bucks savings. Booked this myself since I wasn't 100% sure I'd go as it's a backup vacation. Didn't want to waste someone's time. Also figured I could get thr discount myself.

For some reason I'm thinking that in the past, AP discounts have been released a bit after the package discounts. But I could be imagining that.

I was trying to think if that was the case as well. I don’t remember them being released exactly at the same time in the past, but I believe the last release, they did.

For some reason I'm thinking that in the past, AP discounts have been released a bit after the package discounts. But I could be imagining that.
I was trying to think if that was the case as well. I don’t remember them being released exactly at the same time in the past, but I believe the last release, they did.
Here's when they offered discounts in recent years: https://www.mousesavers.com/historical-information-on-walt-disney-world-resort-discounts/#codechart

Sometimes, the AP discount was issued on the same date; sometimes it wasn't.

Wow the college program returning IN JUNE is huge news and wouldn't be happening if WDW didn't want to ramp up operations ASAP. Some lucky kids (well...initially unlucky) just went from having a disappointingly dull summer to spending it at WDW. Congrats if anyone reading this gets the email! :)

How Soon Before Disney Face Characters Return to Meet & Greets?

“According to an email that was sent in by one of our readers, Disney Live Entertainment is in the process of reaching out specifically to current, active, and furloughed character performers and inviting them to submit their applications for character look-alike roles such as Princess Tiana, Pocahontas, and Vi Moradi, to name a few.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter