Next Batch of Cruises

Will the Wish strictly be doing 3- and 4-day sailings only, or is there a tiny chance that it might offer one or two 5-nighters?
Very unlikely that the Wish will be doing a 5 night cruise.

Decent shot the Treasure will in the summer of 2025. Disney has typically paired a five night cruise on the Fantasy around an extended 9/10 day Caribbean cruise and sometimes a six night cruise in the summer in recent years.

Very unlikely that the Wish will be doing a 5 night cruise.

Decent shot the Treasure will in the summer of 2025. Disney has typically paired a five night cruise on the Fantasy around an extended 9/10 day Caribbean cruise and sometimes a six night cruise in the summer in recent years.

I wouldn;t expect it next summer with treasures first summer season.

I wouldn;t expect it next summer with treasures first summer season.
I have been trying to figure out which boat might do the 10/11 night cruise that the Fantasy has been doing over the summer. The Treasure? The Wish? I figured the Fantasy would be in Europe summer 2025 so debating between that or, if there is a 10/11 night cruise on the Treasure, doing that. Cannot wait for them to release those itineraries!

I have been trying to figure out which boat might do the 10/11 night cruise that the Fantasy has been doing over the summer. The Treasure? The Wish? I figured the Fantasy would be in Europe summer 2025 so debating between that or, if there is a 10/11 night cruise on the Treasure, doing that. Cannot wait for them to release those itineraries!
Last 2 years they've done 10 I think. 2022, it was 9 and in 2019, it was 8. I would think in theory since the Treasure is "replacing" the Fantasy, that it would do that itinerary, but for the first summer, who knows?

We did the 10 night last summer on the Fantasy and it was amazing. Very true about it being the first summer and perhaps no longer cruise from PC. Can't wait for them to release everything!!!!

We did the 10 night last summer on the Fantasy and it was amazing. Very true about it being the first summer and perhaps no longer cruise from PC. Can't wait for them to release everything!!!!
We did the 10 night July cruise in 2023 and booked for 2024. Also watching. I’m thinking it might be the Dream doing it. That cruise is so expensive, but add treasure to it and it will be crazy expensive. im On a cruise in March, so hoping im not in the middle of the ocean during the release. My granddaughters are hoping for another southern.

They might offer that itinerary out of Fort Lauderdale instead of PC and use whatever ship is in FLL for the summer.

They might offer that itinerary out of Fort Lauderdale instead of PC and use whatever ship is in FLL for the summer.
I agree. I am betting on the Dream doing a July 10/11 night Southern Caribbean Cruise out of FLL. No way Treasure in her maiden year does that voyage. Treasure as a new ship will easily sell out sailing from PC on 7 nighters all summer.

We did the 10 night July cruise in 2023 and booked for 2024. Also watching. I’m thinking it might be the Dream doing it. That cruise is so expensive, but add treasure to it and it will be crazy expensive. im On a cruise in March, so hoping im not in the middle of the ocean during the release. My granddaughters are hoping for another southern.
We were on the same one! We are not doing it this summer (Aulani instead) but I really want to do a longer one next summer. We have a short cruise in March too but here's hoping they release the dates when we can properly assess!

I agree. I am betting on the Dream doing a July 10/11 night Southern Caribbean Cruise out of FLL. No way Treasure in her maiden year does that voyage. Treasure as a new ship will easily sell out sailing from PC on 7 nighters all summer.
Interesting thought! I wouldn't mind some new/different places and if it went to Lighthouse Point that would be an added bonus ( I wasn't even thinking about that aspect/option).

Will the Wish strictly be doing 3- and 4-day sailings only, or is there a tiny chance that it might offer one or two 5-nighters?
Anything is possible. The Dream sometimes had double dips to Castaway that were 5-nighters over the summer while she was doing Nassau Circle from PC.

Anxiously waiting on those summer 2025 itineraries. Anyone have a gut feeling we're going to get something soon?

I will say that the website was really slow today. I was hoping it was because they were loading behind the scenes...
I have experienced times when the website was super slow and/or glitchy, and then a day or two later they announced new itineraries or other web updates (like when they added the list of everyone's prior cruises).

Of course, I've also had times when the website was super slow and/or glitchy, and there were no changes to the website. So 🤷‍♀️.

Weird question. I'm silver and I placed 2 rooms on a place holder. The other room is for first timers. When I book through my TA will I be able to book both or just one and hve to wait for the other?

Weird question. I'm silver and I placed 2 rooms on a place holder. The other room is for first timers. When I book through my TA will I be able to book both or just one and hve to wait for the other?
As far as I know, only rooms that have a silver Castaway Club member in them can be booked during the Silver booking period. You could certainly ask your TA to try to book both at once, but it may not work.

If you are concerned about rooms filling up or prices going up and can arrange the people in each room so there's a silver in each, you can then switch people around at the port or once you board.

Are you and someone else in your family both Silver? Book them as the second guest in the other cabin and then switch later if necessary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter