Next Summer

teetee830

"If you can dream it you can do it."~Walt Disney
Hi, next summer DS and I are vacationing by flying into Albuquerque and driving Route 66 to LA with a side trip to the Grand Canyon. My plan is for 1 day at Disneyland and a day or two seeing the sites in LA including the beach. We will spend 2 nights at a Disney Good Neighbor hotel and maybe the last night near LAX or at a beach depending on what time our flight out is. I have been leaning toward Santa Monica but everything there seems quite pricey.

I'd love to hear suggestions for myself and my then 7 DS. Also, input on hotels near the beach that are not to expensive and kid friendly would be great. I haven't been to LA since I was 15, and of course then I didn't have to worry about anything.

I'm not sure about hotels at good prices and kid friendly around that area, but one thing I know is that the Los Angeles area has changed a lot when I was away. I'm currently living in the LA area now and I highly advise you to take a little more caution than your last stay in LA. I'm not saying that LA is a dangerous place, but I'm also not going to say that it's super duper safe. Experience may vary for others.

Define "not too expensive". Difficult to help without a price range.

Santa Monica in the summer is expensive. The closer to the beach the more expensive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter