• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Next Thursday one day park hopping advice

marsha123

Mouseketeer
we have 1 day left on a military ticket and we are going to use it Thursday December 6th. There is 3 of us all grown and we will do rope drop. Wanting to go to 3 parks and ending up at Epcot because its open the latest. Any advice on what order to do the other parks? We definitely are doing magic. Have been a lot in the past but not much recently and a lot has changed. We used 2 days a couple of weeks ago and that refresh tip some one on here have me worked well! So any advice is greatly appreciated

we have 1 day left on a military ticket and we are going to use it Thursday December 6th. There is 3 of us all grown and we will do rope drop. Wanting to go to 3 parks and ending up at Epcot because its open the latest. Any advice on what order to do the other parks? We definitely are doing magic. Have been a lot in the past but not much recently and a lot has changed. We used 2 days a couple of weeks ago and that refresh tip some one on here have me worked well! So any advice is greatly appreciated

It's a party night at MK, so I'd start my day there. It will be less crowded that morning and you'll get a lot done. I'd probably save my FP+ for wherever you're going after that and wing it at EP. With only one week to go, my second park choice would be based on what FP+ I could get right now.

Thanks we have a car so we aren't tied to the Disney bus. And I like animal kingdom and Hollywood studios about the same so I'm gonna check fass passes. Appreciate the help

Was in Epcot last night Nov 27 at about 7 PM. From what I can remember that MS and Soaring had 20 Minute waits. Space Ship Earth was 10 Minutes Frozen was 55 Minutes and Test Track was about the same. Crowds were not bad, However it looked like many people were headed into the park

Thanks we have a car so we aren't tied to the Disney bus. And I like animal kingdom and Hollywood studios about the same so I'm gonna check fass passes. Appreciate the help
I would do AK in the morning, then DHS and park the car there. Enter Epcot thru the International Gateway and then at the end of the night you can walk back down to DHS and get your car. Probably easier than actually driving and parking at all 3 parks.

AK is still my least favorite park, and has the least in the way of Christmas decorations, so if I was doing 3 parks in a day this time of year, that's the one I would skip. I would start at MK, rope drop. Ride standby. I would book FPs for HS and go there second, staying long enough for it to get dark and see the stuff on Sunset Blvd (the Tower of Terror projects were really good last year). Then I would go to Epcot (as soon as I used my last FP at HS, I would start looking for an Epcot one) to finish off the day. If I were driving, I would probably park at TTC, since starting at MK, bus from MK to HS, boat or walk HS to Epcot, then catch monorail back to TTC to get the car.

I think I would rope drop at MK because you can get quite a lot of rides done early in the morning. Then I think I would go to HS, the atmosphere there is always enjoyable and you can ride standby for a lot of the rides there. Crowds in Toy Story Land I'm guessing will be a little crazier at the holiday time but I think if you can get some fastpasses it would be a fun time. I would bus from MK to HS and park your car somewhere else and keep it there for the whole day. I'm a local and it makes it much easier to just park your car at one spot and to bus or monorail to the other parks you want to go to. If you have some rides you're set on going on at Epcot, I would search for fastpasses right after you finish your fastpasses at HS (or AK if that's what you end up choosing). I hope you have a fun day though!

Thanks so much . That sounds like a great plan!you think it's easier to take the bus to HS than drive?

Thanks for all the help. That's that's the plan for now. We are gonna rope drop at magic thenHS for a while and then on to Epcot. I'm with my daughters so I know we will have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter