Next trip is November 2015' who's going us?

Jumping back in! We've been going back and forth in plans and were going to move the trip up to July as a part of another vacation but we are back to November. Looking at Nov. 22 to 29 to spend Thanksgiving there. We're looking to stay at POR but that could end up changing still too. Looking forward to planning now! And my parents confirmed that they will be coming along too :)

Joining in! Nothing booked yet, but planning Oct 31-Nov 8. Would like to stay at CBR this time as it will be our first official time as a family of 5 as DD will be 3 by then. We caught the beginning of F&W last year (Sept 20-28) and LOVED it!

I just booked a flight so we're going November 13 - 22!!! I've only been to WDW once for a conference, and this will be the first time for the hubby and kids - we usually go to DL once or twice a year. I have a lot of research and planning to do!

Me Me Me!! We will at the POP Nov 26th for one night, Disney Cruise from Nov 27th thru 30th, and back to the POP Nov 30th thru Dec 5th. Can't wait and keeping my fingers crossed for a discount.

Could've sworn I'd posted here already but must've been the other Nov. countdown thread! We're going for Thanksgiving, either the 20th/21st through the 28th/29th. Not sure where we'll stay this time, boys want either CSR or BWV :scratchin
We flew down ON Thanksgiving a couple years ago late evening but this will be our 1st time actually being there for the holiday :goodvibes . Starting to think about where we want to eat Thanksgiving dinner!

I am headed that way October 31 to November 9. Just need to stop changing my mind on hotel and pick one :confused3

It is Food and Wine time, so would love to be near Epcot - but I've done that the last two trips and would love to get back over to the Contemporary - or even stay somewhere new (toying with the idea of Animal Kingdom Lodge).

We are!!! Nov 14th - Nov 21st, and I can't wait. Our 3 year old wants to ride the train and Monorail badly. He has a transportation book that has a monorail in it ;)

We will be there same dates as you, Nov 14-21st with our son and his family. Anxious to see the reactions of the little ones. Hopefully meltdowns will be minimal. Oh well, grandma and grandpa will just go have a drink around the world if that happens!

Murt22, how old are your grandkids? I took my son when he was 20 months old. It was a trip with my mom, sister and her kids. It was an incredible trip!

We went to the parks when they opened, stayed until lunch or early afternoon and then took a break. The kids enjoyed doing that because they got to swim. My niece was 6.5 and my nephew was 10. We'd head back to one of the parks in the evening, it worked out well for us. Not too many meltdowns at all. It was the end of May into early June and it was hot. So taking the break at the pools was a big help.

We are checking in either Oct 31 or Nov 1, til Nov 8. at AKL. Haven't decided where we want the kids to trick or treat, home or disney.

We are planning for Oct 30th-Nov 7th stay! Last year we went at the end of September. Hope to miss some of that rain we were in so much. Last few trips in December we didn't get any, just hate the December crowds, so many people :) ..I haven't booked yet, waiting for the Free Dining Promotion hopefully...Looking at a moderate if it does come this year :) These dates will let us catch Halloween, and our Anniversary while there.

Count us in. We are booked at POFQ with a bounceback offer Nov 13-21. We are still holding it hope for FD. Do you know if they still allow upgrades to the dining plan if you are staying at a value or are you stuck with the QSDP? We would like to experience more than a couple table services, but rack rates at a value is more palatable for the budget.

We are making our annual Thanksgiving pilgrimage (pun intended) November 19-28. As a proper Dis Board member, we are not booked, waiting on a promo or pin. Definitely going and will be staying at a Moderate. We are antsy waiting and are prepared to pull the trigger before 180 days to get our ADRs if the said promo/pin does not go live before then.

This year is different since the kids will not know until we leave.

Count us in. We are booked at POFQ with a bounceback offer Nov 13-21. We are still holding it hope for FD. Do you know if they still allow upgrades to the dining plan if you are staying at a value or are you stuck with the QSDP? We would like to experience more than a couple table services, but rack rates at a value is more palatable for the budget.

Yep, you can still upgrade the dining plan if you're staying at a value. :)

We are going November 14-19 (or 20th)....haven't decided where to stay yet but have marked my calendar to book at 191 days out since we have the Disney Visa Rewards as I've read I can book ADRs 190 days out..hope that's true because I've never planned ADRs that far out before!!

I'm hoping they release a good Fall room discount!!

Isn't it?? Deciding where to stay is a big part of the pre-trip planning fun :goodvibes

Now we've decided to do Universal also since DS12 keeps asking and the boys have never been, so we may just use our timeshare and stay off-site for the 1st time since 2010. I always rather be on-site, but it's the compromise I have to make with DH in order to do 3 trips this year :thumbsup2

Booked BB for 35 per cent off Grand Floridian Nov. 14-21. I've always looked for FD but two kids in strollers this year means monorail wins over FD.

Surprise trip planned for 11-15!!! Staying at Wilderness Lodge- first time!!!! Fingers crossed for a deal or pin code!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter