Next trip:)

DQfreak23

"Please stand clear of the doors, Por Favor Manten
When is your next disney world trip????????:thumbsup2

Not sure, unfortunatley. My cancer (leukemia) just came back. I just found out two weeks ago that it's back so now im gonna have to have lots of chemo and I'll get a bone marrow transplant, so won't be able to travel for awhile. I miss it!

I leave on June 27th and come back on July 8th. I am staying at both Animal Kingdom lodge and Saratoga Spring Resort. It will be my 16th disney trip for my 16th birthday! I finally get to be a disney princess! :) princess:

Hey,

new teen to the group....well she will be. I am surprising my darling daughter with her own Disboards account. She just turned 13 last month and would really love to have some other Disney friends. She is autistic but very much a normal princess like everyone else.

Thanks,

Isabell (Tiffany's mom)

I leave August 10th (we are driving) and we get to Disney on the 12th! :banana:

Not sure, unfortunatley. My cancer (leukemia) just came back. I just found out two weeks ago that it's back so now im gonna have to have lots of chemo and I'll get a bone marrow transplant, so won't be able to travel for awhile. I miss it!

I'm so sorry to hear that :( I hope you will be able to go soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter