NFL Draft

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
you watch any of it ? do you get excited ?

I followed the whole 3 days online. And in my mind (as always) The Cleveland Browns had the greatest draft ever, so good my team will no longer be the butt of jokes and become the class of the NFL, these rookies will lead them to the Super Bowl. I will feel this way until I see them play, then just wait till next year

you watch any of it ? do you get excited ?

I followed the whole 3 days online. And in my mind (as always) The Cleveland Browns had the greatest draft ever, so good my team will no longer be the butt of jokes and become the class of the NFL, these rookies will lead them to the Super Bowl. I will feel this way until I see them play, then just wait till next year

Didn't follow but I don't believe they drafted a QB, did they? You still don't have one ;)

Didn't follow but I don't believe they drafted a QB, did they? You still don't have one ;)

not in my pretend world, Johnny is now out of rehab and spending all his time studying play book at Browns Headquarters (he is) he comes back to prove to the world that some people that are given a 2nd chance excel

@low-key, you have my condolences. I get to watch them twice a year as a Ravens fan. I think Manziel will have a better year for you this year, but there are some head cases there by the lake...lol. I also think they made some decent choices, but there a lot of holes to fill. I think they needed a WR to replace Josh Gordon...Manziel needs someone to throw to. Good luck this season.

not in my pretend world, Johnny is now out of rehab and spending all his time studying play book at Browns Headquarters (he is) he comes back to prove to the world that some people that are given a 2nd chance excel

Did he get any taller during rehab?! :)

Btw - I grew up in Ohio and still have a soft spot in my heart for the Browns! I'd love to see them be relevant again.

Funny thing though - I hated Elway/Broncos and those two playoff games killed me! Fast forward...I'm a Broncos season ticket holder! Oh how things change.

Did he get any taller during rehab?! :)

Btw - I grew up in Ohio and still have a soft spot in my heart for the Browns! I'd love to see them be relevant again.

Funny thing though - I hated Elway/Broncos and those two playoff games killed me! Fast forward...I'm a Broncos season ticket holder! Oh how things change.

I dont know what to say to that

I read some reports that say the Browns had a great draft day. You may have hope. I have to deal with Chip Kelly destroying the Eagles. We are fast becoming the joke of the league, then again we may be the biggest joke out there. He got rid of some good players, brought in Tebow and didn't get the one player he wanted. It's going to be a long year.

I usually don't watch, but one of my classmates was in the draft. [Does not normally happen at my small school.] I was interested in it for that reason, but he ended up signing on as a free-agent. Still, super cool.

Browns fan here (grew up in Cleveland, now living in Pittsburgh of all places!). Here's hoping they can beat the Steelers twice at least!

I watched, but I really did not like the format this year at all. Seemed to take away some of the excitement. Draft weekend is always a big deal in my house, but with being on so late the first two nights, I couldn't enjoy it.

Go Browns! I always root for the underdog, hence my being a lifelong Pat's fan. Hey, we were underdogs for forever!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter