NFL Draft

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
It starts this Thursday, are you excited, I am, even though the Browns dont have a no 1 pick . I get into my war room for 3 days, with a few draft magazines, a tv, a radio, and 6-8 sites with instant analysis of every pick.

It starts this Thursday, are you excited, I am, even though the Browns dont have a no 1 pick . I get into my war room for 3 days, with a few draft magazines, a tv, a radio, and 6-8 sites with instant analysis of every pick.

Have to work nights this week. So not much draft watching from me.

We’re excited. Raiders in house. DH has his draft mags and is ready to go. Going to be a fun interesting draft this year.

I think the real question is what will you be eating and drinking during this marathon?

Glad you're excited. I don't give a flying rip anymore about the NFL. Love my college football, but it pretty much ends after the last bowl game of the season.

I'd be excited they don't have a #1 pick. They might move out of the #1 spot of worst drafting team. Not one of their 10 first round picks between 2010-16 are still on the roster.

I love the draft, even when my Bengals screw it up (as they have so often over the years). I still remember when ESPN started showing it in the early 80s with the cheesy production value. Mel Kiper Jr. wasn't even a thing back then.

We were just in Nashville for the first time. They were setting up for the draft. My husband and sons would have loved to stay but I was happy to miss the craziness.

The Colts will be in my hometown this Thursday for what I believe will be their 6th. round pick. This one pick will be on TV. Our city was one of the founding members of the league that became the NFL. I think it will be the 100th year. I will be watching on TV and not attending the selection party. The Congerville Flyers was the name of the team in Muncie, IN..

Low-Key, the Akron Pros were one of the 13 original teams.

Last edited:
Ugh, just what Nashville needed this weekend - more people.
Downtown sounds like it will be crazy. Since the Predators removed any need for us to go downtown this week, we will watch from the comfort of our house. I guess we will be on to our next sport and will start attending what is left of Vanderbilt baseball games.

As a MIZZOU fan, excited to see where Drew Lock goes.

Everyone seems to think Denver. I have a sneaking suspicion he falls late in the first round & ends up somewhere like New England.

We’re excited. Raiders in house. DH has his draft mags and is ready to go. Going to be a fun interesting draft this year.

a few of the tlaking heads on tv, were saying the raiders are going to make some moves that will be a big surprize

I think the real question is what will you be eating and drinking during this marathon?

Pizza, burgers, subs and what ever have drank bottle I see near by

Raiders need Dwayne Haskins. Trade Carr.

I like Haskins better them Murry

I'd be excited they don't have a #1 pick. They might move out of the #1 spot of worst drafting team. Not one of their 10 first round picks between 2010-16 are still on the roster.

ahh, but were feeling dangerous now a days

I'll get to see who the Giants pick before I go see Endgame.

Get a QB, for heaven sakes

The Colts will be in my hometown this Thursday for what I believe will be their 6th. round pick. This one pick will be on TV. Our city was one of the founding members of the league that became the NFL. I think it will be the 100th year. I will be watching on TV and not attending the selection party. The Congerville Flyers was the name of the team in Muncie, IN..

Low-Key, the Akron Pros were one of the 13 original teams.

I did know Akron had a club back then, and for some reason I thought it was called the Bulldogs, I believe over half the league was from Ohio

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter