NFL games on The Fantasy

We were on a cruise on the Fantasy this time last year. The games were all shown on the tv in the stateroom.

Last edited:
Last year on the Magic they had regular football on Funnel Vision Sunday & Monday night, so I imagine they will show the playoffs.

Yes they will defintely be playing. Of course if they can get reception. Which they probably will have reception. If you watch them in your room it probably will be playing on the ESPN channel. Even thou it will not be playing on ESPN at home it will be on the ship. That’s how it was in December for my cruise.

Last time I was on the Fantasy, there was usually a game on in O'Gills Pub, which is a nice place to watch a game, with their great beer and good padded seating.

Tom in Okeechobee, FL

They do their every best to show as many games as possible. That being said, there was a game last fall on the Magic during Thanksgiving week that was not shown. I do not recall who the teams were, but I think the game was not on a Disney owned channel and we could get reception at sea. I was talking with a guy who was unhappy that he had missed seeing his team.

They do their every best to show as many games as possible. That being said, there was a game last fall on the Magic during Thanksgiving week that was not shown. I do not recall who the teams were, but I think the game was not on a Disney owned channel and we could get reception at sea. I was talking with a guy who was unhappy that he had missed seeing his team.

During the regular season they can’t show all the games. During the playoffs all games will be shown on all four ships if they can get reception.

You can always search for personal navigators from last year. We found out that the Pro Bowl was on Funnel Vision, so we are anticipating it will be on again this year when we sail.

Was on the Dream this weekend and the playoff games were showing in multiple locations with volume and packed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter