NH, New England residents-outlets?

Winka

<font color=navy>The sole person in the world who
I was wondering if there were any shopping outlets off I-93 between Boston and the Presidentials...am specifically heading towards Mt. Lafayette...

...any info appreciated.:)

There are some great ones in Tilton (NH) and Laconia (NH). Not exactly sure where, but I will post it when I find out. The other thing you can do if your are heading up 93N, when you get to Hooksett there is a travel place and State Liquor store (how stupid is that, a liquor store on the highway), anyways, stop there and they will have info. Hope I could help:D

I know this isn't exactly along 93, but it might be worth a quick trip over to Route 1 in Kittery. Lot's of good outlets there, and it's right next to Portsmouth, which is a great place to have lunch or spend a little time.

If I had to guess, I'd say it's about a 40 minute drive along 101 between 93 in Manchester and Route 1 near Kittery.

Thank you.:)

I just researched TIlton's outlets...may have to make a quick stop!;)

Oh and I love Kittery.:) Better than Freeport; it seems like the quality of the Freeport stores and outlets have gone downhill in recent years (except for LL Bean:)).

Tilton Outlets (Lakes Region Factory Outlets) are at exit 20..literally right off the highway.

Feel free to PM if you have any specific questions, this is about 10 minutes up the road from us.

Welllll..it's not off 93, but if you are near 495 there are the Wrentham Outlets in Wrentham off exit 15. One of my favorite shopping places! They have a web site, just not sure what it is.

Jill

Also remember, it's tax free. The price on the ticket is what you pay!

Of course, there are rooms and meals tax but feel free to drop a few bucks here in our state we appreciate your stopping by.

I'm in the lower part of the state but Tilton is only 45 minutes away. Kittery is only about an hour from me too- of course that is the other way - on the coast. Tax in Maine though and I'm not sure what that is.

denise

Originally posted by Winka
I was wondering if there were any shopping outlets off I-93 between Boston and the Presidentials...am specifically heading towards Mt. Lafayette...

...any info appreciated.:)

Lakeside Region Factory Outlets are right off '93 but if you are up at Lafayette and you cross the Kanc you get an awesome scenic ride and some great shopping when you reach Settlers Green OVP (Outlets Village Plus) in North Conway.:)

Tax-free? Is that right?...that's an added inducement!:tongue:

Have done the Kancamagus drive once or twice...breathtaking! Very lucky all of you who live around there!:D

I hadn't realized about the tax-free shopping...thanks for the heads up everyone.:)

Oh yeah, shopping is tax free, but bring plenty of quarters for the tolls.

Originally posted by Boo'sMom
Oh yeah, shopping is tax free, but bring plenty of quarters for the tolls.

At least it's not as bad as the Florida Greenway from Orlando International to WDW!:eek: ;) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter