• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

NHL Fans...Is anyone watching this game 1???

fab5101

Mickey's Girl
Between Mighty Ducks and the Stars???? It's unreal!!!!!!! Almost triple overtime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on #9 finish off those ducks!

:D

Welcome to our (FLYERS) world of multiple overtimes.

I'm Still Awake.

Adam aka Big Dude

Just 3 overtimes? HA!

I'll never forget that Flyers-Pens game in 2001 that went at least 4 overtimes....maybe 5! On my honeymoon, no less....:smooth:

The funny thing is that Anahiem thought they were going to walk away 3-1 from game 1!!

Hello #4!!!

You know the game is long when....

my dog is staring at me, almost BEGGING me to go to sleep!

Yes,

but it's the 7th longest, wait...the 6 th longest ummm no wait...now it's the 5th longest in NHL playoff history!

;)

I love it, the announcer just said....

"WE"LL PLAY FOREVER!"

And we'll watch forever too!

i love hockey .. and this is so cool. also it great for my post count..hehe dave ......:cool: :o

So I'm looking on line and found the longest!

in the 1930s. The Detroit Red Wings defeated the Montreal Maroons 1-0 after 116 minutes, 30 seconds of overtime March 24, 1936, and the Toronto Maple Leafs beat the Boston Bruins 1-0 in an overtime that lasted 104 minutes, 46 seconds on April 3, 1933.

courtesy Classic ESPN

Looks like we only have one and 1/2 more periods to go!

:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter