NHL Playoff Hockey 2023

The kind that tastes like tears lol
Canadian tears. Yummy Yummy.

:sad1::sad::sad: Oilers knocked out. Not that I’m an Edmonton fan, I just dislike Vegas.

Did Bettman fix it to knock out Canada just like he did with the “no goal” and no interference call on the OT winning goal in the Pathers-Leafs game?
Some people claim that if the Oilers played a lick of D, things might have been different.
But what do they know? Mwahahhahhahhaha. Fixed. Just like I fixed the Superbowl.

:sad1::sad::sad: Oilers knocked out. Not that I’m an Edmonton fan, I just dislike Vegas.

Did Bettman fix it to knock out Canada just like he did with the “no goal” and no interference call on the OT winning goal in the Pathers-Leafs game?

I don’t think he fixed it, that was a No goal, the interference was there, it was missed, it’s not reviewable,
But, I do think Bettman is happier than a pig in crap about it. If a Canadian team never won again, it’s perfect for him.

Nah, I don’t believe Bettman is out to intentionally deny Canadian teams from advancing. But I’m sure he’s happy what is coincidentally happening.

I doubt he’ll permit the Coyotes to move to Quebec. Just ship them to Atlanta then in 10 years they’ll move to Quebec after he retires.

My hopes for the finals.

717BEC89-B3F1-4ED8-B45F-B19042FD5EA7.jpeg

6C003FFA-F42E-45F8-8E70-461DD77B73F0.jpeg

The Whalers aren't in the playoffs Red. They're currently sitting in Phoenix. Oh wait. You meant the old Whalers not the next Whalers ie the old Jets. My bad. Need a scorecard to keep track of these moves. Rumor has it the Canadians are moving to Birmingham and renaming themselves the Americans.

Anyway here's to 30 years. Sincerely Bettman.
celebration-with-splashes-of-champagne.jpg

Hague laughs while Domi becomes Unhinged. Dallas fans channel their inner Philly.

Dang, you paid 15 bucks for that popcorn.

Jamie Benn Starts the night off with a cheap shot and gets tossed.

Looks like we are going to have a Florida/Las Vegas final. I hate Vegas so I’d be cheering for whoever was against them. It will be an interesting final because it was Maurice who coached us (Jets) when we made it to the WCF and lost to…Vegas. I hope this is the year Maurice gets his Cup.

I watched that whole Dallas-Vegas game last night. Benn and Domi should both be suspended, and I want to know what Hague did to get a penalty in that. Dallas fans are horrible and have been ever since they stole my team in 1991. That arena was empty by the end of the 2nd period, which happened after the 2nd intermission because of how bad the fans are. I don't get all the hate for Vegas, maybe I didn't pay close enough attention during the regular season, can anyone explain it to me?

Some of the Vegas dislike might be how Bettman stacked the deck so that they’d be successful right from the start, instead of being crappy for a few years like all other expansion teams in the past. Vegas didn’t “earn” their spot in Year One, they were given it on a silver platter.

Just so Bettman could have a feather in his cap.

Dallas has been so very disappointing this round which sucks because I'd love to see Pavelski get a cup. He's a great player and San Jose made a huge mistake letting him go.

I watched that whole Dallas-Vegas game last night. Benn and Domi should both be suspended, and I want to know what Hague did to get a penalty in that. Dallas fans are horrible and have been ever since they stole my team in 1991. That arena was empty by the end of the 2nd period, which happened after the 2nd intermission because of how bad the fans are. I don't get all the hate for Vegas, maybe I didn't pay close enough attention during the regular season, can anyone explain it to me?
I hate Vegas because of how they were gifted such a highly competitive team right off the bat. I hate Vegas because of their ridiculous pre-game show, cheerleaders, and everything they do epitomizes what I hate about the "new" NHL. Please take me back to the early/mid 90's when on ice issues were handled on the ice and the NHL didn't need T&A cleaning the ice or dancing with pompoms during every break in the action.

Hague laughs while Domi becomes Unhinged. Dallas fans channel their inner Philly.

Dang, you paid 15 bucks for that popcorn.

Jamie Benn Starts the night off with a cheap shot and gets tossed.
Domi’s just like his old man. Miss the old Probert battles!!!! He was so cocky and I loved every second of him being on the ice!!!

Benn should get a long one. It was with clear pre meditation and intent to injure. Domi. Naah. It's hard to suspend someone when the guy he's supposedly beating up is just laughing.
I think Hague got called for roughing. The announcers quipped that it was for receiving.
As for the hate for Vegas.

I hate Vegas because of how they were gifted such a highly competitive team right off the bat. I hate Vegas because of their ridiculous pre-game show, cheerleaders, and everything they do epitomizes what I hate about the "new" NHL. Please take me back to the early/mid 90's when on ice issues were handled on the ice and the NHL didn't need T&A cleaning the ice or dancing with pompoms during every break in the action.

All of this! If an NHL team needs cheerleaders and jousting before the game, they are attracting the wrong fans. It made watching the Jets/Vegas series unwatchable for the pre game.

Benn should get a long one. It was with clear pre meditation and intent to injure. Domi. Naah. It's hard to suspend someone when the guy he's supposedly beating up is just laughing.
I think Hague got called for roughing. The announcers quipped that it was for receiving.
As for the hate for Vegas.

Not really, but keep trying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter