Nice Dinner Recommendations

I signatures are not an option (based on the California grill comment), you might like Chefs de France in Epcot. A little more casual and less expensive, but the french food is nice, and it is a fun atmosphere

Depending on the days of your trip I'd suggest a brunch. Some of the DS restaurants are opening up brunch services for Saturdays and Sundays.
I booked an ADR at Enzo's Hideway for a Sunday meal that is new and has limited reviews but sounds like it will make 13 y/o by then DGD happy:

Enzo’s Sunday Supper
End your week with a hearty feast! The special Sunday-only spread features short ribs, meatballs and sausages slowly simmered until tender—all served with mezzi rigatoni al pomodoro.

There are several reviews out there when you google but I like the pictures in this one best:

https://www.thisisinsider.com/sunday-supper-at-enzos-hideaway-best-meal-at-disney-springs-2018-6

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter