Nice fanny pack

MaryAnnDVC

"Mare", DISing since '99; prefers being tagless
Monday I ordered this fanny pack (black), and I got it today (regular mail)...it seems very nice! 7 pockets (two very small "side" pockets), good size, but not bulky, just like they say. I've been on a mission since my first trip to WDW to find the ultimate fanny pack...I've been through a few. :rolleyes: The big test will be my trip in twelve days to Disneyland.

http://www.beltoutlet.com/medsmootleat.html

Thanks for the tip. I have been looking for a new fanny pack. I'm going to scope your out.

Thanks!

Just got back from my trip to Disneyland, and I LOVE the new fanny pack I got.

The strap stayed in place (a problem I had with a previous fanny pack was that it kept loosening while I wore it); the strap was wider than other fanny packs, so that it didn't dig into me, and felt much more comfortable. (The only "problem" was that it was too wide for the clip on my cellphone, so that I had to attach a cell phone holder to slip my phone into...not a problem really at all.)

The pockets and size were great. I kept everything very well organized, and believe me, I carry a lot of "stuff" on my travels to Disney.

In addition to Disneyland, I traipsed around Southern California for a week, always using the fanny pack. It looks good as new. I'm looking forward to our next trip to Disney World this fall, and for once, not having to continue my search for "the ultimate fanny pack".

Glad to hear that it worked out so well for you. Thanks for giving us the update!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter