nice place to eat near Westgate Lakes?

Puffy2

DIS Veteran
If staying at Westgate Lakes, what would be some nice places to eat nearby? any family places?

Lots of family places to eat nearby--you are not going to be very far at all from International Drive, Sea World and Universal Escape...There are a number of decent places throughout, including a few at the Mercado on I-Drive...Also, you are close to dinner shows at Wonderworks (Shazam!-great for kids, and not too expensive) and Pirates Dinner Theater (good for kids 8 or 9 and over).

It would be easier to answer your question if you could be a tad more specific, as well...What types of food, what kind of budget are you on, etc...

I should also point out that Westgate Lakes is kind of alone on its side of I-4...You are, I'm presuming, planning on a rental car--it would be virtually necessary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter