Nice restaurant in Nassau?

DisneYE

DIS Veteran
Sailing the Wish next weekend for my DD(almost18)'s birthday.
Her birthday falls on the Saturday we're at Nassau.
She agreed to get off the ship to stretch our legs and go to a restaurant for lunch.

We've been to Atlantis a few times and don't want to go there.. we just don't like it anymore.
Don't want to hop in a taxi or a shuttle... just want to walk around for a couple of hours.

Can you fine people recommend a nice restaurant that is within walking distance from the port? 1-1.5 mile max.

TIA

Are you looking for Bahamian food or fancy? Gray Cliff for fancy or Bahamian Cooking for a good Bahamian restaurant
thanks! I quickly googled Gray Cliff and oh my its fancy. we'll be wearing shorts and t-shirts so we'd rather a more casual one.

Have you considered booking the Palo brunch for her birthday on the Nassau day? We always took our kids there for brunch on the cruise when they first turned 18 and the servers made it special for them. Since she isn’t 18 yet, you will probably have to do this once you get onboard.

Have you considered booking the Palo brunch for her birthday on the Nassau day? We always took our kids there for brunch on the cruise when they first turned 18 and the servers made it special for them. Since she isn’t 18 yet, you will probably have to do this once you get onboard.
Thanks.. we considered it and eventually we'll take her there.. it's just that we've become so disappointed in Palo since they did away with the buffet that it doesn't excite us anymore as it used to years ago. Our own DD years ago was so looking forward to go when she became 18 but since they took the buffet away she's not that interested anymore.

This map is so good.
Thank you so much! Looks like it'll be Bahamian Cookin!
Was talking to my wife about this thread, and she asked, "Didn't they move?" A quick google search later and they have. They're actually closer to the pier on Parliament street. After you exit the new area, walk up past Scotiabank on your right, cross Bay and it's 1/2 up the block on the right across from the pink government buildings. Sorry for the map being out of date!

Was talking to my wife about this thread, and she asked, "Didn't they move?" A quick google search later and they have. They're actually closer to the pier on Parliament street. After you exit the new area, walk up past Scotiabank on your right, cross Bay and it's 1/2 up the block on the right across from the pink government buildings. Sorry for the map being out of date!
No worries. Thank you so much for the update!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter