Nice Surprise Using Disney Visa

calypso*a*go-go

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
While at the parks this past week (4/6-4/9), I had a pleasant surprise using my Disney Visa as there is a promotion running right now where we got a 10% discount on any purchases of $50 or more. We received the discount in Downtown Disney as well.

Also, while purchasing our souvenirs at the Pooh Corner shop in Critter Country we were given some Kodak trading pins free. They were dated 2004 so I'm sure they are probably trying to use up the supply on hand. It was really nice and each of the kids were able to trade them for new pins during our stay.

Where did you hear about this promo? I wasn't planning on using my Disney Visa but if this promotion is running in June...I'll use it.

The CM that was ringing up my purchases told me about it. My total was around $43 and she asked if I wanted to run and get something else in order to receive the discount. I honestly don't ever remember reading about the promo on any of the material that comes w/my statement or on the website.

We received the discount twice in DL and once at DD.

It's true! It's true! We were just there last weekend and the CM told us they would be doing it through the end of the year! Gotta love it! :cool1:

Thanks for the tip! We'll definitely use our Disney Visa instead of charging back to the room (I'm assuming we can do this at DL like WDW) to get the discount.

Does anybody know if it's 20% off $100 purchase like the coupon you get with your tickets (10% off $50 and 20% off $100 or more)?

at disneyland.com it says you get a coupon for 20% off $100 purchase with select ticket orders

You mean if I use my Disney Visa for purchases on our trip during Thanksgiving weekend I'll get a discount can anyone confirm the dates?!?!?!? That is sooooooo fabulous if it works!! We usually do a couple of 'big' shopping adventures at World of Disney and the Emporium this would be icing on the mickey cookie! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

That is awesome about the discount. I always looked forward to disney club and annual passholder discounts at WDW. There is also a coupon on the back of Birnbaum's 2005 guidebook for 10% a mininmum $50 purchase. It's nice that the discount is also valid inside the theme parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter