Nice upgrade

Good for you. I have read of more upgrades lately than in the entire time I have been a member (1999). I know you will enjoy the extra space in addition to the extra bathroom

Just checked in at Kidani for 6 nights.
We booked a standard 1-bedroom & received a standard 2-bedroom. 😎
My three adult daughters are delighted.
Also three bathrooms for four women will be tremendous! :rockband:

That's awesome! Been seeing a lot of posts about members being upgraded lately. We booked a studio for 4 adults and a toddler, really praying we get pixie dusted with a one bedroom villa upgrade, either way just happy to be at Disney.

Congrats!
My mom and I took a 10 night trip in February and were upgraded from a one bedroom to a two bedroom at OKW, LOVED IT.

Enjoy!

Just checked in at Kidani for 6 nights.
We booked a standard 1-bedroom & received a standard 2-bedroom. 😎
My three adult daughters are delighted.
Also three bathrooms for four women will be tremendous! :rockband:

The extra bathrooms were fantastic! Enjoy!!

Last September we were booked at OKW GV near hospitality house. DW, me, daughter and her friend got there two days earlier in a 1br. Front desk chair told me that they were at 30% capacity, and not all the buildings were online, so expect a call. Next day, she enough, I got a call. DVC rep told me that since the building wasn't open they wanted to move us to Kidani Village. I said sure as long it has a Savannah, which is what they gave us. Quite an upgrade for the same amount of points.

Last august we booked a studio at BCV and were upgraded to a two bedroom villa. My DS and DD were so excited they didn’t want to leave the room much. It was the last of a 3 resort stay and was the perfect ending.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter