Nickelodeon--Slime Time

eaturpasta

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me if they tape Slime Time on Saturdays? My DD6 is "dying" to be on TV :eek:
Does anyone have any hints on how to get her to be picked? all help is appreciated! ;)

no, stl is taped mon - fri. however, its not always everyday because nick does not have the most steady production schedule. plus, contestants are between the ages of 9 and 15.

Do you know if they tape year round? I would assume they take some time off. We're going end of July.....

unfortunately, stil is usually on hiatus throughout the summer. right now, it is only scheduled through mid - may

How can I get some more info on Slime Time, I would really like to know as much as possible before we leave. The Universal Website doesnt really give much? Anyone? :pinkbounc

eaturpasta:

I just posted the Nick STL basics on the top of the page. It's true they only tape Mon-Friday and you must call to get the schedule for your week.

I just called and they are taping the whole week I'll be there! WooHOOOO! My son was chosen both times when we did the Nick Studios tour. When I told her that she told me "he must have THAT look"... whatever THAT look is! :D

CLICK HERE for a great post by a poster whose child was chosen for the show! I hope yours makes it, too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter