Nickelodeon

Jet

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know how to find out the Nickelodeon taping schedule? I checked both Universal's web site and Nick.com, but no luck. I also called the phone number listed in the "What can kids do at Universal Studios" post, but it's just a short recorded message.

I'm sure my kids would love to be part of the audience if they're taping while we're there. Is it a first come-first served situation to be in the audience, or can you get tickets in advance?

I was about to ask this same question myself. My kids are already begging to go to "Slime-Time Live" on our up coming visit, so I'm trying to find this info out myself. I'll just give this post a little bump back to the top.;) :)

If you don't mind making a toll call the audience center # is 407-224-6355

My daughter got to be a contestant on Slime Time on our last visit in October. Even with the very small crowds it was an all day affair beginning with waiting on line from 12:30 till after 2:30 when they began the auditions, that took another hour or so and when she was selected we were given a release to fill out and a time to return for taping. Hers was one of the last segments and we ended up not getting out until almost an hour after the park had closed at 6 pm. She missed winning the bike and got whip creamed instead of slimed, and afterwards I asked her if it was worth all the hassle and she said
OH YEA!!!!!!!!!

BTW- the kids that were not chosen to be contestants got their hands stamped and I believe they were given first priority to be seated in the audience on the shows, so that may be the way to go if you don't want to go through the all day ordeal. Also don't forget the Nick studio tour- the kids really love that and at the end of that there is a slimetime type gameshow everyone participates in, just not televised.
There is also an office/counter to the right when you enter the Universal gates that has tickets and info to any event that might be taping anywhere in the park such as the Home Matters show.
good luck!:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter