• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Nickname proposal for Jackie

Lizgistix

resorts fan
You've got Ryno, you've got Fiasco. I propose Pete lovingly calls Jackie either Miss Sunshine or Lady Sunshine. :goodvibes
Because she just is. I couldn't imagine seeing her get upset about, well, anything at Disney. She said she has! (on an off the rails episode)
Deni, as well. I can't picture her getting upset. Even when she's disappointed, she frames it nicely.

They're both just little balls of Disney sunshine. :lovestruc

"Jackyl"

She's a cougar (yep, I know what I said). But obviously "jackyl" is a better play on words here.

:D

• Wow
Reactions: GAN

You've got Ryno, you've got Fiasco. I propose Pete lovingly calls Jackie either Miss Sunshine or Lady Sunshine. :goodvibes
Because she just is. I couldn't imagine seeing her get upset about, well, anything at Disney. She said she has! (on an off the rails episode)
Deni, as well. I can't picture her getting upset. Even when she's disappointed, she frames it nicely.

They're both just little balls of Disney sunshine. :lovestruc

Wait…what is Ryno’s real name? I had no clue that was a nickname :confused3 haha!

lady sunshine is perfect!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter