nicknames?

cindys_castle2011

<font color=deeppink> Gary Allan=♥ <font color=gre
Do you have any just plain out weird nicknames with your friends that just came from probably a sentence said at like 3am one night? That was pretty random but I think you get it. So nicknames anyones? And the story's behind them?

My boyfriends entire baseball team today kept calling my 'Shug Shug' every time I'd walk to the dugout to see him. Story behind that? well it was me, him, and his friend and his girlfriend coming back from the movies one night..of coarse since we're only fifteen, we had to get a ride. My boyfriend's parents. Well it was dark and we were on our way home, so we decided to sneak a little peck and I guess his dad looked in the rearview mirror at that exact time. Cause when they dropped me off, Garrett walked me to my door. "i had a great time! goodnight.. blahblahblah." Then he got back into the truck and his dad said "oh garrett I saw you back there getting some sugar." So I guess his friend went back and told everyone. So now thats what all his friends start yelling when I get anywhere around him, and all the parents just start busting out laughing :rolleyes:

:lmao:

I have some pretty weird nicknames.
Lexie - Short for my name.
Lex - Short for my name.
Little Mouse - 'Cause I can be pretty quiet and shy.
Smurf - 'Cause I'm tiny and short.
Alexalicious - No idea. 8th grade.
Jewie - My sister's phone uses the pre-typed words for texting and everytime she tried to type lexie it came out as jewie. XD
Oughog - My sister started calling me that after I called her Skidrow, lol.
Lil Butt - 'Cause I told my best friend that he had a big butt and so then he started saying I had a lil butt..:laughing:

E - because there were like 4 emily's on my 8th grade soccer team. We all had different nicknames to differenciate us.

E-person - Again same type of deal

Em - Easier to yell than 'Emily' according to people

Lee-lee = I'm not sure how this one came about. I think its because my little sister couldnt say Emily when she was younger. (?)

Emmy-poo = Ryan's nickname for me.

Kay Kay - not alot of people call me this, but I know few people who do. (mostly kids I've been going to school with since Kindergarten)

Key - My best friends little brother use to call me this when he was really little, because he couldn't say Kayla. lol

Kiki Roo - I'm not exactly sure how this one came along, but one of my really close friends gave me this name a couple years ago.

Ha - Me and another close friend in 8th grade had to do this project for a class one time, and we couldn't come up with a title so we took the first 2 letters of our last names and put them together to make HaBu. lol So from that day on we have called each other Ha & Bu. lol

Bowl of Sunshine - One of my teachers in the beginning of this year gave me this nickname, because I was ALWAYS smiling no matter what, so one day he was like, "Well you're just a bowl of sunshine aren't you?" So from then on he would call me Bowl of Sunshine. lol

Miss Giggle Meister - Another teacher gave me this name this year, because I could not stop laughing & giggling in his class so he called me Miss Giggle Meister. lol

Blondie - Obvious reasons. lol

Kayla Rosie - My little cousin calls me this all the time.

Ka - Another one of my cousins couldn't say my name fully when they were a baby so they would just call me Ka, and so now they always call me that. lol

Little *last name* - My older cousins friends called me this.

White Shirt - In my gym class last year, all the guys would call me white shirt. lol

Starbursts - My friend at the time gave me this nickname, because I would always buy starbursts at lunch, and she would buy skittles, so we called eachother Skittles & Starbursts

Britt- Short for my name
Brock- no idea my close guy friends call me that
Britster- Kindergarden teacher started that one
Britinator- Little Brother Started that no idea how he got it?
Bit- My youngest brother couldnt say "r's" when he was younger so when he tried to say my name this is what it would sound like
Crook- Shortened version of my last name
Crooky- same idea
BCrook- first initial and first park of last name
Hammy- 8thgrade has to do with last name

Commander. Rhymbes with my last name.
Jam.
James. (I can't stand being called Jaim.)

Jess/Jessie- Obviously, nicknames for my name.

Casserole- I was in a play and my character was compared to a casserole, so now they call me that. XD

Peanut- I'm so tiny.

Pooh- My uncle has called me that since I was born.

Dopey- My other uncle calls me this, and I call him Uncle Dopey. XD

Tessa- When my sister was little, she couldn't say Jessica.

Plungie- I broke my wrist by falling in the bathroom floor after taking my shower. I hit my wrist on the toilet, so sometimes my mom still calls me that. lol.

aim- my name shortened my dad calls me this
aimflame- my friend just came up with this
blondie- bc i'm blonde some people call me this
peyton/eli- inside joke
Dr.lip****z-inside joke
Lc- me nd my friend have this joke that this kid we know looks like brody genner so we all have codenames from bromance like sleazy T, nd im lauren conrad
aims-my name shortened with an s
(btw my name is actually aimee)

Meg (explanitory)
Lil Meggles (see, my bestie and I have the same name. She is Meggles, and I became Lil Meggles)
Shorty (I'm short, lol)
Dorky Midget (midget = shortness, dorky = 'cause I'm a dork)
Sunset (longggg story)
It (thank you, Jake. Ever so much.)

ugh, i really want to post my nickname because it's one of those cool ones like ARod but i dont want to put my last name. if i put it, it would be easy to figure it out.

Sis.
That's it really, everybody in my family calls me sis or sister even though I'm like their niece or granddaughter.

I'm not sure it's a nickname, but...
When my friend wants to get my attention she says, "Hey, sexy!" Lol.

E - because there were like 4 emily's on my 8th grade soccer team. We all had different nicknames to differenciate us.

E-person - Again same type of deal

Em - Easier to yell than 'Emily' according to people

Lee-lee = I'm not sure how this one came about. I think its because my little sister couldnt say Emily when she was younger. (?)

Emmy-poo = Ryan's nickname for me.

I shall call you E-scope!

Meg (explanitory)
Lil Meggles (see, my bestie and I have the same name. She is Meggles, and I became Lil Meggles)
Shorty (I'm short, lol)
Dorky Midget (midget = shortness, dorky = 'cause I'm a dork)
Sunset (longggg story)
It (thank you, Jake. Ever so much.)

Aren't you forgetting one? Oh yeah, I really think you're forgetting one.

Well Rafa calls me Shelly and that really annoys me (Meggers better not get any ideas :rotfl: )

i've got a few now i think about it.
K-phelps...my first initial and my last name...lol
Bubba- my parents call me this from time to time, i'm 16 so i kinda put a stop to that a while ago...but i think there were these stuffed animals named bubba's and they were...versatile like Barbies, there was camping slumber party Bubba, Nascar Bubba, regular...and he was so cool...lol
Doc, Rev, or Doc/Rev Harper- I was the Reverend Doctor Harper in Arsenic and Old Lace...lol

Nothing really weird, lol. But I like it when people say my name Janice then they can say Jan. I like Jan a lot better though. But I love the name Janice, its really pretty. So, I don't really know.. haha. But yeah, that's a nickname people call me in real life, I guess you could say.

Hanny: pfft i dunno. Thats Gracies nick name fo rme.

Pookie: Who knows? One day my friend lily and I decided we were pookie together.

'Other Half': My bestie Maddy and I are other halfs. This came around during Lessie's bday partay

A whole lot of randomly combined swear words: Everyone. We're just that cool.

Hannah Montana: Arizona's dad, Elliese and some others. ANd Lara. I don't even know. I sing and Im hannah. So it just kinda appeared.

Theres probs heaps others i forget...

'bananda'. my best friends brother couldn't say amanda. it just stuck.
a variation of bananda is 'bananda-head'

Kathleen (nobody calls me that)

Nick names:

Katie: short for kathleen

Kate: Shorter for kathleen

K2 or Kaytoo: Cheerleading nick name

*last name*: some people call me by my last name

Sunshine: i have a really bright & sunny personality and i was dancing around with one of the lifeguards over the summer while "pocket full of sunshine" was on. so he called me sunshine and then we noticed that whenever it was an icky day at the pool as SOON as i would show up 5-15 minutes later it would be bright & sunny out!

kitty kitty kitty: my mom said that when i was little becasue i love cats & after you say "katie" for a while, it starts sounding like "kitty"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter