Nicole's Top 5 - DISers made the list!

kathleena

<font color=FF99FF>Because everyone needs a Fairy
Just had to post this funny. I asked Nicole on Friday - so what was your top five favorite things we did? In no particular order except her own as she thought through the week, she said:

Cirque du Soleil
Typhoon Lagoon
Illuminations Cruise
"Meeting all of your friends" (from the DIS!!! That's you folks!)
Grand Marshals

I was so shocked when she said the 4th one! In between all of the "event" type activities, she thinks of the people she met! And this was without prompting!

She was refering to the three planned meets we had (with Bobbiwoz and Co for Typhoon Lagoon, MGM EMH and then the MK at night), with TW1 and Co for Illuminations Cruise and with Tagrel for lunch at Beaches N Cream. She just loved everyone and all the special activity and having things to do with new people she knew I met on the Internet.

Plus 6 or 7 people saw the DIS buttons on our visors (including Valentine and Simba's Mom, but I have forgotten who else, sorry - I'm so bad with names!) so we had random meets at the BWV, Millionaire show, Beaches N Cream........

Anyway - just wanted you all to know how special you made our trip and how much it meant for us to spend magical time with all of you!

I copied the post and passed it along to Debbie and Katie.

I know that you, kathleena, know that I was a bit apprehensive about meeting someone from the (scary) INTERNET! Especially with children, your Nicole and our Katie involved, things in the world make you more cautious. It was such a pleasure to meet people as friendly as you who had such knowledge of all things Disney and who were so enthusiastic. Thank you for running to pick up FP's for us as many times as you did! Katie looked for Hidden Mickey's everywhere we went after you and Nicole introduced her to them.

Some risks are worth taking, thank you. Say hi to Nicole! :wave2:

Bobbi :flower:

It was a pleasure to meet you both at WWTBAM. Glad you had a great trip. We did too. My DD was the "Big Kahuna" at Typhoon one day. What a "magical moment.

Hey there back at you!! It was Great Running into you both at Beaches and Cream!! My only Dis sighting all week!! Although I did have my eyes peeled at the block party! Unfortunately, anyone who I got up the nerve to inquire if they were from the DIS (because of the incredibly BRIGHT lime green shirts their entire family was wearing!!) all looked at me strangely when I asked... and told me nope! So.. sorry that I didnt' get to meet more of you!

Now that I have had my first live meeting, I will be sure to plan more my next trip.. which I am anxious to start planning... My first trip "home" and I am so excited to go back!!

So.. Kathleena.. let's keep in touch and perhaps we can make it an intentional meet next time!! :)

Kathy :wave:

We had a great time at B&C with you and Nicole, Kathleena! Our girls love meeting others with kids and had fun with Nicole. Sorry we didn't make it over to swim at the Boardwalk - We wanted to, but didn't get to fit it in this trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter