Nifty trick...Cold Brew tea bags ! !

Dana_Buckley

Mouseketeer
Hey, I just tried this before I leave next week. Take a sip from a water bottle, then take a Lipton Cold Brew Iced Tea Bag & stick it in the bottle, then shake it up for a bit.
Wa La! Iced Tea! This will be great if you are tired of plain water all day!

I love those litpton cold tea brew bags. My mom and I use them all the time. They really work. Then if you use sugar, just go to a counter service rest. to get some!

Fab Idea!

Melissa

My stores ONLY sell the PITCHER size!:rolleyes: Do they have them just for ONE serving??

Do the cold brew tea bags also come in a decaffinated version? :):D:)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

YES, they do come in decaf! Just be aware that they do not brew quickly. It's ok if you are walking around the parks, but don't expect to fix iced tea for a meal & it be ready in 5 minutes! Other than that, they are great! ;)

Hey disneyfan551 what was the WDW College Program you were in? Sounds neat. Just curious. :)

Annemarie

The WDW College Program is basically an internship that I participated in when I was in college. At the time, Disney selected 1000 students from all across the US and other countries. As an intern, you work wherever they assign you and live in an apartment community especially for the CP. And, we went to weekly classes, where I earned my Disney Degree in Business Applications specializing in "Management Disney Style".

I worked at the Empress Lily and would do some OT @ Pleasure Island. It was a blast! Truly the best time of my life. I highly recommend it to all college students! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

wow, 1990...I'm getting so old! :rolleyes:

That is so cool disneyfan551! I never even heard of it! That's neat that you had weekly classes and learned "Management Disney Style". I bet it was a blast.

I worked at Kings Dominion years ago. That was the most fun job I ever had. Worked in the rides dept.. Eveyone wanted to be there. It seemed magical. :)

It is hard to believe we're in 2002!
Annemarie

Got my "Cold Brew" tea bags today. I wish they came in peach flavor! Now that's something I could use all the time!

Annemarie

Originally posted by Poohbear123
My stores ONLY sell the PITCHER size!:rolleyes: Do they have them just for ONE serving??

That probably is the one serving size you are looking at. They are bigger then regular tea bags, about the size of a pitcher size regular tea bag.

Look at the box, it takes 2 of them for a 2 qt pitcher, and 1 for a 16 oz glass.

Well, I only know because the receptionist brought some in for a meeting where I work and everyone made fun of her because she was putting what they thought were pitcher bags in individual glasses. Joke was on them once the looked closer at the box.

So, don't feel bad, they fooled a room full of Procter & Gamble big wigs too!

Last time at Disney I had zip lock bags of powdered punch or ice tea with a small spoon to add to the water bottles that we took with us.
The tea bags sound like a better idea. Do they taste like sweetened iced tea or unsweetened. I guess it would be unsweetened.
My dd & ds only like sweetened iced tea but I really like this idea.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter