Night before disembark?

What time do Concierge guests have to be out of their room? Do they get to stay longer?

I believe concierge is allowed to remain in their staterooms until they leave the ship. However, DCL wants all passengers off by 9:00am and by 9:30 it's clear they don't want you to remain. Think of it this way...we're all anxious to get ON the ship to start our cruise, that is dependent upon departing guests getting off the ship so it can be completely turned around. The longer you delay getting off, the next cruisers may be delayed getting on.

So the sign up is on the ship then? I'm just super nervous and not trying to carry my luggage with me everywhere hahaha.

If you leave it outside, the time frame was 8:30 - 10:30 p.m. You can keep it with you if you choose; I've never used their airport check-in, prefer to get my own bags after a cruise. I pack most of my toiletries and only bring a toothbrush and meds with me b/c unless I'm staying in the area after the cruise; the TSA carryon rules would apply and I'm not reorganizing my stuff prior to going to the airport.

So the sign up is on the ship then? I'm just super nervous and not trying to carry my luggage with me everywhere hahaha.

Are you talking about the Onboard Airline Checkin Sign up? If so, there will be a form in your cruise documents. You fill that out and give it to DCL when you are checking in at the port. If you forget to do that (or never get your documents), they do have forms you can fill out there. If you don't do it when you check-in, you can do it onboard at Guest Services. There is usually something in the Navigator telling you when you have to sign up by.

Just a little refresher here:

When you register for Onboard Airline Check-In, you are entitled to:
Receive your boarding passes and check your luggage for your return flight before you disembark the ship
Skip luggage claim at the port terminal
Bypass the airline check-in counter at the airport
Here's how it works: Reserve air or ground transportation through Disney Cruise Line® and sign up for Onboard Airline Check-In when you check in for your cruise at the port. On the day prior to disembarkation, your airline boarding passes and valet luggage tags will magically be delivered to your stateroom, along with a letter answering common questions you may have. Attach the tags to your luggage and leave your bags outside your stateroom the evening prior to disembarkation. Disney Cruise Line® will collect and deliver your luggage to your airline. When you arrive at Orlando International Airport, proceed to security with your boarding passes already in hand and continue on to your scheduled departure gate. It's that simple!

Available to Guests flying out of Orlando International Airport on domestic flights (including Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands) on AirTran Airways, Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, Continental Airlines, Delta Air Lines, JetBlue Airways, Northwest Airlines, United/Ted Airlines and US Airways it's the perfect ending to a magical cruise vacation! Pre-registration is required and scheduled flights must be after 11:25 a.m. on the day your cruise ends. Guests are limited to two bags per person and each piece must not exceed 50 lbs. Additionally, some Guests may be selected to check in at the airport and unable to use this service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter