Night before hotel leaving from St. Pancra

scoobydooby

DIS Veteran
We are leaving St. Pancras on the Eurostar at 10.15 which gives us no wriggle room with train times to London from our local station so I think I should probably book a hotel for the night before. Can anyone recommend a decent hotel close to St, Pnacras station please? It will be for three people. Me, my mum and my teenage daughter. We would need two double beds at least. Thank you :)

I guess it might depend how old your daughter is.

Not sure if they have rooms with 2 double beds but Travelodge have a few hotels not too far from St Pancras and they have family rooms or rooms for 3 adults.

There are also some Premier Inns nearby but you may find you'd have to book 2 rooms if your daughter doesn't fall within the age range for a child as they only allow 2 adults in a room as far as I'm aware (not sure what their upper age limit for a 'child' is).

For this reason, we stayed at Travelodge Kings Cross Royal Scott before one trip as there were 3 adults. It was fine for one night and not too far to walk to St Pancras.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter