Night of Joy viewing areas?

Eeyoreluver

DS and DD CP Alumni
At the Night Of Joy concerts do they have viewing areas for those in a wheelchair or EVC unit? We watched the concert on TV and there were lots of people standing and I can't stand for long periods. Do they have spots in the back where I can sit in my chair and still see? Also, what are the odds that if I rent an EVC unit at one park and go to another one during the same day, I will get another EVC? We are going September 9th thru September 12th.
Thanks,
Gina :earsgirl:

You will need to be at the concert stage early to get a seat in front. Sometimes they will allow a guest in a wheelchair at the castle sit on the ramp but that is not guaranteed. I will be there as well in a wheelchair and plan on being where I need to be early although I will have interpreters looking for me since they already know I am coming.

Thanks Talking Hands, I will be there early. We are both really excited since this our first time to go and hopefully won't be our last time to see Night of Joy. I hope we see you there.
Gina
:earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter