Night Shows in order of must-dos

toonaspie

Just a poser
Which ones would you put at the top of your must-dos if you're doing a very short trip? Or if you were to list the Night Shows with #1 being the ultimate must see, what would the order be?

1) Star Wars show at HS
2) HEA at MK

After that - doesn't matter - other priorities would drive what park I was in at the end of the night.

Lots will list HEA first - but I really don't care for it. It has no soul, IMO.

HEA
HEA
HEA
did I say HEA
then well tie between illumination and Star Wars

Fantastic and river of light are ok they are nice that you get to sit to see them and after a long day this can be nice

As fair as special once. New Years even( this ropes every thing) at the MK is my number one followed by 4 of July at the MK, MNSHP and MVMCP.

HEA...
Star Wars
RoL
Illuminations
Fantasmic

Haha, in other words HEA is by far the best IMO. Star Wars is fantastic as well, but nothing tugs at my emotions like HEA does.

I like them all - the night time shows are one of my favorite things at Disney. My order would be:
HEA
Star Wars
Illuminations
Fantasmic
Rivers of Light

Fantasmic yes I know it's been around but still the best for us by a country mile. Music is brilliant and still does it for us (first saw it in 1997).
HEA - great light projection show but not altogether a fireworks show now.
Illuminations - again an oldie but goldie.
Star Wars - for Star Wars groupies in my opinion.

Wouldn't be bothered about ROL. Have seen it once and wouldn't bother going back. Music disappointing and no story line. Not for us.

Mrs TT

We don't like waiting around a long time in advance to claim a spot and hate when it is so crowded there is no view, so Fantasmic is top of the list for us.

Should I be worried that no calendar shows Star Wars for early next year? You guys are all saying it’s the best and it doesn’t show up on the schedule after Christmas?

1-The rumor is Illumination will be replaced soon so see that if you are a fan
2-HEA
3-Loved the Star Wars show when first started but now less fireworks but since I’m a fan it goes third over
4-Fantasmic
5-ROL music is wonderful show is a little slow

When are you going? The Halloween or Christmas celebration at MK special ticket is a nice idea. One of the best shows is the holiday Illumination

1) HEA for sure!
2) ROL
3) Tie between Illuminations and Star Wars
4) Fantasmic (not a fan of this one at all)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter