Night time entertainment and main dining

Burgermom

Mouseketeer
I have main dining on my upcoming cruise so most nights I plan to attend dinner (main/early dining time) and then attend the second show (Believe, etc) that evening.
However, if my family and I decide to just eat at the buffet one night would my family and I be allowed to attend the first (earlier) show of the evening?
I am not sure if we have specific tickets for the evening entertainment or not.

There are not tickets for the evening entertainment. As long as there are seats available, which I've not ever seen be an issue, you are welcome at any show. In fact, you could theoretically attend multiple showings of the show if you were so inclined.

As far as the dining goes, and perhaps you already know this, if you're going to skip your regularly scheduled dining time for any reason (going to Palo or Remy, eating in your room, etc.), make sure to let your server know so that they won't be anticipating your arrival that night. Sometimes if a server gets to know you very well, they have things prepared and ready (like a certain drink) when you get there.

Enjoy!

There are not tickets for the evening entertainment. As long as there are seats available, which I've not ever seen be an issue, you are welcome at any show. In fact, you could theoretically attend multiple showings of the show if you were so inclined.

As far as the dining goes, and perhaps you already know this, if you're going to skip your regularly scheduled dining time for any reason (going to Palo or Remy, eating in your room, etc.), make sure to let your server know so that they won't be anticipating your arrival that night. Sometimes if a server gets to know you very well, they have things prepared and ready (like a certain drink) when you get there.

Enjoy!
Oh ok. That is a great point about letting the server know. Thank you :)
If I decide on the day and am unable to see my server would I be able to let the dining room know some how?

Just keep in mind they do not have a buffet for dinner (made that mistake once) they have table service in cabanas with a selection from the evenings menu's.

Oh ok. That is a great point about letting the server know. Thank you :)
If I decide on the day and am unable to see my server would I be able to let the dining room know some how?
If you're dining with others, and you happen to run into them that day, you could tell them. Or you could stop by the dining room enroute to dinner/show and tell the head server. I think you could also leave a message for the head server at Guest Services.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter