Nike stock closes at all time high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You aren't fooling anyone. We all know what this thread and the comments are about. Heck look who started the thread, one of the biggest white sheeters on these boards. Yeah I'm sure he started it because he cares about Nike and I'm sure all the usual white sheeters care about Nike stock and oh gee, they just happen to all dislike Kaepernick. No, not because of any controversies having to do with his kneeling, oh of course not, that just don't like him for other reason. Blah blah blah, race? What omg I can't believe anyone would even think any of this has to do with race <gasp> <clutch pearls>

This is worth quoting again...

I mean that may be the reason you are talking about it. I get the controversy on it but I don't recall me personally mentioning anything about kneeling or anything remotely like that-again to you it may be the reason it was.

I like powerful messages and this is one I think is. Actually the most powerful message I can think of is Budweiser's clydesdales 9/11 commercial (I still tear up anytime it gets mentioned) and I don't even like Budweiser or Bud light for that matter. But that darn message is amazing of coming together as a mass community and supporting one another. And so is this one for the Nike ad because there are just times where the cause you believe in means you are taking a very big risk in a variety of ways but that cause you believe it..just can be worth it all.
You brought up people on both sides and that is what my comments to you were about. There's no both sides making it about race or racial issues. That's all on one side. Like you said, the ad is great, the message is great. The problem comes in with people who don't like Kaepernick, there's no reason for the discussion otherwise because there's nothing wrong with the message or the ad itself unless you factor in Kaepernick. Saying " both sides" is just nonsense because there are only sides because of people making an issue because of Kaepernick and his being outspoken on a racial charged issue.

I think it's disrespectful of anyone to kneel during the anthem. I don't give a **** what color you are, that is how I was raised.
But yeah I know I'm a racist all because Kap happens to be black.
Screaming you're a ______ist is the calling card of the simple minded intolerant people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter