No AP discount with cash at Brunchcot?!

ellisin

Mouseketeer
I’m at epcot right now. Stopped by Brunchcot for shrimp and grits. Only one of the three registers takes cash. Fine.

Then I was told that if I paid with cash, they couldn’t give me the Annual passholder discount because “we only have quarters and that messes up the whole system”. If I used a credit card, they would give me the discount.

Are all the food booths like this?!

I’m at epcot right now. Stopped by Brunchcot for shrimp and grits. Only one of the three registers takes cash. Fine.

Then I was told that if I paid with cash, they couldn’t give me the Annual passholder discount because “we only have quarters and that messes up the whole system”. If I used a credit card, they would give me the discount.

Yes - the discount announcement explicitly stated that the discount applies to cashless payment only.

Yes, the AP discount going on till the 30th at food booths is just for cashless transactions

Can you buy the wristband gift cards they sell for the festivals and use that to get your AP discount?

That’s a great idea. I’ll try it on our next epcot day
I don't have an AP but I buy the wrist GC's all the time so I don't have a ton of little card transactions. I would think you could buy the GC with cash and then the booths would honor your AP discount. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter