No AP rate for me @ BWV....

lulugirl

<font color=008cb2>Bakery Boxes from my DH send me
I wonder if no AP rates at all were offered for BWV? None available for BCV either....
Does anybody know if the new codes will be out soon? Perhaps I'll have better luck that way, I would love to reduce my rate! Speaking of which, may I ask what other people have paid for a 1 bedroom at BWV?
W/ the Disney Club card I am paying $353.69 per night, that includes all taxes. Since we are splitting the cost w/ my Mom we are actually only paying half that....
Thanks for any feedback!
-Elisabeth

Have you ever considered renting from a DVC member? Depending on availability, time of year, view, and how much you pay for the points you may be able to pick up a BWV 1 Br on a Sun through Thurs night for anywhere from $160 to $300 a night. Friday and Saturday nights are more. Just another option for getting a room at a DVC resort. We rented from a member before we bought - it was actually a big part of the reason we bought :).

You can find more info on the DVC Rent/Trade Board. If you have any questions I'd be happy to answer them (and I might even have some points available to rent ;)). You can email me at kiddch@att.net.

PS - Just noticed your trip was in January. As an example, if available, a week in a 1 Br at BWV (preferred view) would require 200 points. At $10 per point that would work out to $285.71 a night for the 7 nights.

I am staying at the Boardwalk Inn for one night and I received an AP rate of $244/night (including tax) for a water view room on January 19. The standard room was $209 total.

Hope this helps!!!!

:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter