No Availability at the Disney Vero Beach Resort

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisneySunPrincess

Mouseketeer
So, we have been looking at staying for a 4 night getaway at the Disney Vero Beach Resort this fall. We really wanted some specific dates in mid-October, but they is nothing available. I decided to start checking all kinds of dates including August, September and even November. Nothing! Had a similar issue when I looked at Disney's Hilton Head Island resort. Anyone have any insight on why they would be so booked up? I am a former CM and used to book these resorts for guests and it never used to be difficult. Thanks in advance for any thoughts.

Are you trying to book through Disney directly? I can't really say, maybe they took them out of rotation for some reason? Maybe the rooms allocated to Disney are sold out? I am just speculating. Maybe look into renting from a DVC member, it looks like there is full availability for members in October when I checked.

Since this is a better fit for the DVC Resorts board and is already cross-posted there, I’m going to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter